Opening-Bombing Mission - Metal Cover/demake

dupinguez

Gil
Hey there,

With my band, Shinray, we juste did a metal cover of Opening/Bombing Mission from FFVII, and we did a "demake" video with it.

What do you guys think?

Wow. I'm genuinely impressed.

The cover of the Opening / Bombing Mission itself was flawless. The music video you've done was also absolutely amazing. Having your band's souls trapped in a 2D FFVII (and with all the 'is this really FFVII or is it FFVI?' jokes) and having to play the music to return was really clever. I thought that the special effects you used were really effective and clean too.

I'll have to take a look into the other stuff you've done. If you ever do more Final Fantasy music I do hope that you post it here! I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to see more.

Well thanks a lot! Indeed we put a lot of effort into this one, both musically and with the writing, animations, etc. This took us months to finish!
So that's really nice to read.

We're definitely gonna do some more FF covers in the future. But the list of things we want to cover is so damn huge that it probably won't be the next one we do. Too many great tunes out there :) and since we don't do only VG but also movie themes, series, animes, cartoons, etc... But i can already tell you that there's more from FFVII on our list and a few from other FF's as well, and I'll be sure to post it there as soon as we release them!

Back