Woooo

aleph

Uva Septe
Gil
Alright. Hello!!!

The name's Aleph. Avid JRPG fan (FF and SMT mostly) since several Sony consoles ago. I've played FFIII-LR:FFXIII. Personal favorite would be IX, T, and XII (and its Ivalice friends) but i like all FF games i played. Personally hyped for FFXV/FFVII:R/P5/SMTIVF.

I love history and mythologies which is probably why i love JRPGs, due to their lores and detailed background (nice to escape from this daily life once in a while). I like to draw, listening to music from my almost full HDD (i really need to sort my files and folders -_-), watching old ass movies and rereading my Chuck Palahniuk collection. What else? oh yeah i write in my spare time (usually before bed when i need some sort of distraction), lately been writing a fantasy story inspired by FF.

I am looking forward to post in this forum and geeked out over FFXV and shittalking about lesser games and make bad puns/jokes and what have you. Basically have a good time. If you have any question, swing them my way.

It's very nice meeting you all.

Thanks for reading.

(don't be too rough on my grammar, it's not my first language T.T)

Oooh another FF9 fan! That's my personal favourite (at the moment) :lew:. Anyways, welcome aleph!

You have such a wide variety of hobbies! I'm jealous ha. I'm sure you'll love it here. See you around :monocle:.

Alright. Hello!!!

The name's Aleph. Avid JRPG fan (FF and SMT mostly) since several Sony consoles ago. I've played FFIII-LR:FFXIII. Personal favorite would be IX, T, and XII (and its Ivalice friends) but i like all FF games i played. Personally hyped for FFXV/FFVII:R/P5/SMTIVF.

I love history and mythologies which is probably why i love JRPGs, due to their lores and detailed background (nice to escape from this daily life once in a while). I like to draw, listening to music from my almost full HDD (i really need to sort my files and folders -_-), watching old ass movies and rereading my Chuck Palahniuk collection. What else? oh yeah i write in my spare time (usually before bed when i need some sort of distraction), lately been writing a fantasy story inspired by FF.

I am looking forward to post in this forum and geeked out over FFXV and shittalking about lesser games and make bad puns/jokes and what have you. Basically have a good time. If you have any question, swing them my way.

It's very nice meeting you all.

Thanks for reading.

(don't be too rough on my grammar, it's not my first language T.T)

Welcome to the forums, Aleph! Great to see you're hyped for the Final Fantasy VII remake as well, it's my personal favourite. :D

Mythology, you say? Our administrator Dionysos is writing a Mythology Manual series for the creatures / characters of Final Fantasy. Here's one you can check out: www.finalfantasyforums.net/content/692-FFFMM-The-Carbuncle You can find the navigation to other Mythology Manuals at the bottom of the page. :D

Are you into graphics design by any chance as well? We have a weekly Signature of the Week competition. You sound like someone that's creative, you'll fit right into this community we have here. Feel free to leave us any suggestions regarding competitions or improvements.

If you have any questions you can PM myself or another member of Staff, we'll help you out any way we can.

Welcome, once again!

Welcome to the forums, Aleph! Great to see you're hyped for the Final Fantasy VII remake as well, it's my personal favourite. :D
It's definitely going to be a spectacle. My bits are tingling from every teaser they released.

Mythology, you say? Our administrator @Dionysos is writing a Mythology Manual series for the creatures / characters of Final Fantasy. Here's one you can check out: www.finalfantasyforums.net/content/692-FFFMM-The-Carbuncle You can find the navigation to other Mythology Manuals at the bottom of the page. :D
I shall promptly check

Are you into graphics design by any chance as well? We have a weekly Signature of the Week competition. You sound like someone that's creative, you'll fit right into this community we have here. Feel free to leave us any suggestions regarding competitions or improvements.
Into? oui. Good at it? that's a whole different matter. I am a traditional hand drawing kind of lad. Bad stuff but it helps the mood. Would love to get deeper to digital art though.

If you have any questions you can PM myself or another member of Staff, we'll help you out any way we can.

Welcome, once again!

Thank yous

welcome to FFF! hope you're enjoying your time around here :')
omg SMT is one of my faves!
what sort of music do you listen to?

Welcome to the forums, aleph! Final Fantasy, SMT, drawing, writing...I think you'll fit in here just fine :)

Good to have you!

Welcome to the forums, Aleph! :argor:

I hope that you enjoy your stay here. You get top marks for liking history and mythology! There's plenty to talk about on those subjects here.

If you need anything, let me know. I hope I'll see you around.

welcome to FFF! hope you're enjoying your time around here :')
omg SMT is one of my faves!
what sort of music do you listen to?

Mainly heavy metal, indie rock, top 40 and video game music, but i listen to everything with good melodies :D

what's yours?

Mainly heavy metal, indie rock, top 40 and video game music, but i listen to everything with good melodies :D

what's yours?

I listen to post-hardcore, blessthefall and the word alive are my fav!
and yes omg I'm obsessed with video game music, I listen to them whenever I'm studying or drawing (games like .hack//G.U. and RE4 and Chrono Cross have the best music imo)

I listen to post-hardcore, blessthefall and the word alive are my fav!
and yes omg I'm obsessed with video game music, I listen to them whenever I'm studying or drawing (games like .hack//G.U. and RE4 and Chrono Cross have the best music imo)

NOICE! i have The World Alive song where they covered Kanye's Heartless. Was fun but LQ as hell.

and hi5 for Chrono Cross. Dream of the Shore Bordering Another World is one of the best piece of melody i have ever heard.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum! We appreciate you on joining our community. Please feel free to post anything related to the series. Hope that you stay active and enjoy the forum. Any question feel free to ask the staff member.

Back