Feedback on new iOS port review / Let's Play?

Ellythrion

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Hiya all,

I'm new to the forums and, as a long-term enormous Final Fantasy fan, can't quite believe it's taken me this long to be on here! Looking forward to chatting with fellow fans and sharing in my love of this amazing series!

I just wanted to share with FF9 fans in particular a new Let's Play series my friend and I have started, whose first part also serves as a review of sorts of the new iOS/mobile port.

All and any feedback would be hugely appreciated, and I wanted to share this with some fellow big fans of the franchise and game:

Really excited to hear what you guy thinks! :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the world of tomorrow!~

Ha, good taste in hobbies I see! I'm incredibly excited to check out the iOS version of FF9 myself. We have a section devoted to let's plays here:

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/forums/400-Let-s-Play

If you fancy making a post each time you update or something in a brand spanking new thread there, you're more than welcome :monocle:. See you around and I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Welcome to the world of tomorrow!~

Ha, good taste in hobbies I see! I'm incredibly excited to check out the iOS version of FF9 myself. We have a section devoted to let's plays here:

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/forums/400-Let-s-Play

If you fancy making a post each time you update or something in a brand spanking new thread there, you're more than welcome :monocle:. See you around and I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Thanks, Cabbage!

And always good to hear form someone with a fellow interest in LP etc.

Thanks also for the link to the dedicated section of the boards, I'll definitely go and post in there.

Looking forward to being a regular poster here. :)

I've updated the original post to include the new 2nd part - from now on I'm going to just add them to the original post for the immediate future as I'm also posting them in the Let's Play section.

If any fans of the game have any feedback, it will be hugely appreciated :)

Back