Nintendo Ace Attorney HD remake trilogy?

Razberry Knight

Paladin
Veteran
Gil
Do you think Capcom is planning on making Ace Attorney trilogy remake? They are mostly visual novel style but they can easily become adventure games by making them 3D and fully voice acted.

I remember in the original port to DS, Ace Attorney added an additional case with an additional feature in which it allowed you to analyze the evidence. I think that would be a great feature for every case in every Ace Attorney games.

The first three AA games were interconnected. And they can easily be sold as a single game in He, fully voice acted.

Of course the original 3 we're filled with flaws. There were too many times when I was grasping, or there we're times when I fully understood what happened from the beginning but I had to reveal one piece of evidence at a time until I was able to reveal the bigger, more conclusive evidence. And I absolutely hated trying to find contradictions in statements because there was so much info to hold and it wasn't organized.

It would be good for these games to all a "real" court record. One that has more than evidence and profiles but also testimony and what was adjusted and what was added.

Of course having it fully 3D would be really cool to see. And even more fun. I sort of.imagine it closer to DanganRonpa style.

Don't know. I'm not sure how big the series is next to their other IPs, or if fans are even demanding something like this. Something tells me if they moved too much from visual novels more hardcore fans would take issue with it, but that pretty much happens with every game series that tries something different for good or for bad.

I wouldn't mind them combining the first three games together, though.

Back