How to Make Donations and MP3 Accepted URL types

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalxxSin

Anti-Hero
Gil
There are a few cool features I'd like to use on this site, but I probably won't ever have enough posts to cover the gil costs. Therefore, I'd like to know how to make donations as an alternative option instead. Also, for the MP3 player, what type of url links are accepted from a formatting aspect? Thanks in advance for answers.

Apologies that we didn't get back to you any sooner.

To answer your donation question; Currency > Gil or GP > to account > change: (fill in username here)
Please note that the Gil donation cap is 50 Gil per donation.

Jq707IU.png

As far as the profile music players goes: www.finalfantasyforums.net/threads/...Music-Player?p=1019878&viewfull=1#post1019878
The suggested site works fine. Any MP3 host site, I believe.

Let us know if you're having any issues.

Apologies that we didn't get back to you any sooner.
There's no need to apologize. I am sure you are a busy person. Thank you for your help with the MP3 question. I worded my donations questions completely wrong, so I apologize about that. I'll provide an example: Say I want to acquire 500 gil to use the graphic perks on the site. I'd like to be able to trade off X amount of USD to make that happen. If there is a way to make that happen, awesome. If that isn't possible, please let me know.

Oooh, no. We don't work with trading actual money, sorry. I misunderstood.

It's very easy to obtain Gil here as an active member, which you seem to be! http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/threads/62501-Gil-and-GP-Currency-System

By voting in polls alone you gain 10 Gil. I assume you're a gamer, you could check out the gaming screenshot competition: http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/threads/62728-GSC-9-amp-10-Themes-amp-Submissions I don't know if you're into making signatures (photoshop), but you could also check out Signature of the Week.

Oooh, no. We don't work with trading actual money, sorry. I misunderstood.
No no. It was my fault for not communicating the question correctly. Thanks for letting me know. It would be cool if that did get considered as an option in the future because I know keeping a site going can cost a lot of money. Thank you for your time Six.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back