greenyxi

Veteran
Gil
Chocobo Egg
Kuja
Garnet
Tifa Lockhart
Sabin's Tent
Hi, is there any chance someone can have a look into this? The avi is pretty simple; just a shrinking of this to fit the dimensions:

http://orig02.deviantart.net/cb63/f/2011/260/7/5/alundra__sybill_by_renuski-d4a3u8p.png

I love this as the sig, but maybe go creative and see what you can do?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/r_juwD0l9gc/maxresdefault.jpg

Just so long as the colour is the same and those characters are there, I'm happy. It'll need to be shrunk down too :s.

Thank you so much to whoever fancies giving this a shot! I think this could look stunning :).

P.S. It's all from a great underrated game called Alundra :s. If you need that :s.

omg I've never played Alundra but I listen to the OST all the time!

N0AlhV4.png

I'm not that good with sigs tbh and having three characters on a single pic is a nightmare lol but I gave it a shot!

luu1gyi.png

I'm horrible at these kinds of things. But I figured I'd try something too! I slightly changed the colours though. And it's not so much "creative" as I slapped on a filter or two, buuuuut. I don't know. xD

ZoKowa.png

Also a slightly different avatar crop 'cause variety and all that good stuff.

8eHciP.png

Uh oh, I've got two to choose between lmao. I didn't even consider this :s. I really don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by picking one :/.

omg I've never played Alundra but I listen to the OST all the time!

Oooh, you should definitely play Alundra! It's really cheap on PSN (playable through the PS3, PSP and Vita). I love that game so much :griin:. Heck, I'd guess at it being cheap on disc too.

Uh oh, I've got two to choose between lmao. I didn't even consider this :s. I really don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by picking one :/.

Oooh, you should definitely play Alundra! It's really cheap on PSN (playable through the PS3, PSP and Vita). I love that game so much :griin:. Heck, I'd guess at it being cheap on disc too.

Alternating signatures is a great way to use multiple images. ;) Just saying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back