[31/01] Announcement of an announcement: FFXV release date to be revealed on 30 March

Linnaete

sus
Staff member
Editorial Staff
Veteran
Gil
Andre the Adamantoise
Chocobo Egg
Accessory (Head)
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Chocobo Egg
FFXIV
Aoife Linnaete
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
None
cabhmsvwwaavign4hy5n.jpg

After nearly literally a decade since Final Fantasy Versus XIII was revealed back in May 2006, its current incarnation will finally receive a release date.

The event is titled Uncovered: Final Fantasy XV and will take place on the 30th of March at 7pm PST (so 3am GMT on the 31st of March) at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California. This will be a large broadcast event and will likely be the first of the major marketing campaigns that the company will push up to the actual release of the game itself, which is slated for sometime this year.

Square Enix are also planning on revealing the details of the free tech demo due out to players before launch, but as of now, nothing else has been said.

Nova Crystallis

Shoul out to Naora for having this awesome drawing of Luna for the tragedy that took place in Taiwan a few days back:
CatDMwyWEAAaY0E.jpg

I received an email to make a reservation...I didn't do it. :/ I have an Informative speech on March 30th that evening. Sorry guys, but my 9 minutes speech about a controversial topic I have not considered yet, is more important. Such bad timing though.

Back