New Guy, Old Forumer

Jameson

Gil
I suppose this is a bit of nostalgia for me. Not in terms of this forum specifically, but to foruming in general. That's still a word, right? That's what we still call it?

Anyways, I've been longing for a sense of community, while remaining somewhat anonymous as well. There is just something about being able to use a username that helps separate you from your everyday life that is so liberating. Not to share too much personal information, but being a business owner you can't voice your opinion too heavily on other social media. That and I'm sick of people sharing buzzfeed crock pot recipes all over my news feed. So I figured something more niche was necessary.

To give you all some background, my username-I struggled with immensely. I used to use usernames that I thought were cool or "badass" and the like. Right now? I figured it should be what I'm sipping on. Mmmmm the good stuff. I promise I'll decorate my profile with non-generics soon enough. But for now, Judge Gabranth is fine-I had a slight crush on him and Balthier. #gaymer XD

One reason I chose this forum in specific is the niche topic, as well as the sense of community I have observed before taking the plunge. I read recently another member was leaving due to rehab, and the support I saw was very indicative of what a community should be. Hoping the best for the member, and hoping I can contribute to this place in some way, shape or form. I can't guarantee I'll be as active as I'd love to be, but I do have work and a webshow hobby. Anyways, I'll shut up now. Hello everyone! :D

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum! We appreciate you on joining our community. Please feel free to post anything related to the series. Hope that you stay active and enjoy the forum. Any question feel free to ask the staff member.

Hey Man, Welcome to FFF as Shu said if you need anything feel free to holla at any of the staff or members honestly, we're a community that is pretty close knit so yea Welcome look forward to seeing you around!

I suppose this is a bit of nostalgia for me. Not in terms of this forum specifically, but to foruming in general. That's still a word, right? That's what we still call it?

Anyways, I've been longing for a sense of community, while remaining somewhat anonymous as well. There is just something about being able to use a username that helps separate you from your everyday life that is so liberating. Not to share too much personal information, but being a business owner you can't voice your opinion too heavily on other social media. That and I'm sick of people sharing buzzfeed crock pot recipes all over my news feed. So I figured something more niche was necessary.

To give you all some background, my username-I struggled with immensely. I used to use usernames that I thought were cool or "badass" and the like. Right now? I figured it should be what I'm sipping on. Mmmmm the good stuff. I promise I'll decorate my profile with non-generics soon enough. But for now, Judge Gabranth is fine-I had a slight crush on him and Balthier. #gaymer XD

One reason I chose this forum in specific is the niche topic, as well as the sense of community I have observed before taking the plunge. I read recently another member was leaving due to rehab, and the support I saw was very indicative of what a community should be. Hoping the best for the member, and hoping I can contribute to this place in some way, shape or form. I can't guarantee I'll be as active as I'd love to be, but I do have work and a webshow hobby. Anyways, I'll shut up now. Hello everyone! :D

Welcome to the forum Jameson, quite a nice username, no? People confuse mine thinking it's my favourite Final Fantasy (not the case at all!) You can change your username every 90 days, so if during that time something else comes to mind you're not stuck with just one name. :lew:

Forums are turning more towards the social media aspect of things, and even though we have our share of social media sites for FFF as well, our main focus is to promote the forum itself. Even though things can be a bit quiet around here lately, we try and make it work. Please make yourself feel at home.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to send our Staff members a Private Message. =]

Last edited:
I like how observant you are.

Welcome to FFF, Jameson. We're an old community since 2006, so lotsa history here. Hope you enjoy yourself and feel free to leave the staff a message if you have questions about anything. The sheer size of the boards can be overwhelming to new members, but I'm sure you'll fit right in.

welcome to FFF! hope you'll be enjoying your time here :')

Hey Jameson! Welcome and all that ha :lew:. There's loads to explore (as I notice you've been doing already lmao). I shall see you around, fellow webshow maker! :monocle:

Happy Biiiiirrrthhhh.... Wait I mean... Welcome to the forum, where every day is a birth day yo!

Back