It's Been A Long TIme Coming...

Exoskeleton

Pale Flesh
Veteran
Gil
Hey Guys, it's Oli/Josh

You probably noticed from my lack of activity that I've left the forums and due to an active computer breakdown I can no longer stay active enough to maintain my activity throughout the forum. This, mixed with real life addiction to hard drugs and other things have caused me to lack in my online and daily presence and I am so sorry. Since I'll be entering a rehab soon for personal problems I won't be able to visit at all. A number of life altering factors have contributed to this and I am sorry I couldn't address it sooner. I grew up with this forum and made some of the most amazing memories and friendships of my life. Hopefully after my rehab and recovery I will be able to return to my normal activity on here. The struggle has been long and hard but I believe I will get clean soon. I think 2016 will be an amazing year and I can't wait to see what it has in store for me. I wish I could have left on better terms but rest assured it will not be for good(AT least I hope not). PLease feel free to contact me on social media(as I will need it and I'll be bored as hell). I hope to see you all in the summer time of 2016. Anyways, I've been rambling and I will miss this place severely. It's just home to one of many people who I have turned my back on and I wanted to address it finally.

I hope everyone has a great winter holiday. I'm enjoying the DC blizzard lots! :oli: :x3: Farewell my online family!

That's rough. Sorry to hear that, Josh. Best of wishes with the rehab and for everything that will follow when you get out of it. :sad:

Fare thee well for now. o/

Wow man sorry to hear that, sucks to see ya leave on these terms i'll be honest. Well my best wishes mate that your recovery in rehab goes smoothly and when you get out I hope nothing will tempt you into relapse. Sadly I know someone from my time in the reserves that that happened do and the outcome......well wasn't good, and I would hate to see that happen to another friend. I wish you well again man and take care of yourself.

I’m very sorry to hear this, Oli. Best of luck in your life, dude and I hope you can recover from your situation :monster:

Very sorry to hear about your situation. I applaud you for entering rehab and starting to look forward to recovery. That can be a difficult first step to make, so it takes strength to do that. It'll be difficult but I believe you can do it. Best wishes with that.

Take care of yourself. If you need anything or need a talk or something give us a shout on Facebook or something.

I hope to see you on the forum again in the not-too-distant future.

Sorry to hear that from you. Hope that you get well soon and visit us once again. We can't afford to lose you now after all the hard work you done in the forum. We wish you best of luck on your rehab.

Sorry to hear this bro, best of luck with your recovery! Stay strong and remain positive man

Remember, Josh, you already made the first step to recovery. You'll get through it. Hang in there. =]

Back