Mortimer the Malboro
Terence the Tonberry
Accessory (Head)
Accessory (Arms)
FFXIV
Sileen Tebnerus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Well there wasn't enough warning or time for a cake so you get this little guy instead :paissa: Happy Birthday Shace.

Happy birthday, Shacer! :D

Ah, the Year of the Paissa.

4f25c78226eda39662a6dmbo31.gif

Happy birthday, Shace. :D

Dear twinnie;

heres-another-year-complete-birthday-ecard-someecards.jpg

Happy birthday pal, hope you have a great day!

Happy birthday, Shace!

I remember the phase when people used to call you Shacey and then it was established that Shacey made you sound like a pet angora rabbit.

Now you are a paissa. These things go full circle, it seems! You are doomed to be a cute cuddly fur ball of sorts on FFF. I'm not sure what that suggests about the members here who endorse this sort of thing.

Have a great birthday and enjoy yourself!

We'll look for you on Pluto.

@soulcorruptor thanks for the Birthday thread, LJ! You are awesome! :)
@Six Thanks Kira for the post! I hope you will let me still annoy you on your fb posts all year :ohoho:
@Rudolph You actually posted in my thread! :panic: Thanks :grin:
@Barbie Why thank you Greeny, for this I will make everyone befriend you now!
@Galadín AWWW TWINNIE I KNEW YOU DIDN'T WANNA GET RID OF ME YET!!! I JUST KNEW YOU HAD SOME LIGHT IN YOU STILL!!! (Fyi I act my shoe size not the times I lived while the earth rotated around the earth!
@Dionysos I remember that too... I am just a cuddle monster :monster: Really though I will probably always be that soft guy :sad3: Thanks for the birthday Wish, I will remember to smash you this year on your birthday!!!:shakefist:...with booze :drunk:

High five for January babies. :griin:

Happy birthday to you, shace! Now Al can leave you alone for a day.

Back