Mog's Tent
FFXIV
Salvae Celeres
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Symphony
YGZ6TGP.png

Thank you to all who entered this event, it was lovely to see a decent amount of participants submit so many creative ideas. There are some stunning screenshots below; enjoy!

#1: Keira Welch
NaL4QQy.png

#2: Mitsuki Calei
K90Ryq8.png

#3: Linnaete Mellemme
m1rn1kA.png

"Because she is on Santa's naughty list...and Santa is feeling particularly vindictive this year, poor Linnaete has ended up in Christmas hell. She does not look happy.
But she quickly gets used to her new setting and revels in front of the hellfire, content with the fact that she's been a naughty kitty.
"

#4: Ellia Lombardia
v84JQIc.png

#5: Sileen Tebnerus
OqENisW.png

#6: Salvae Celeres
TQy87O6.png

PRIZES
1[sup]st[/sup] Place: 3 GP + 50 Gil + 200,000 FFXIV Gil
2[sup]nd[/sup] Place: 2 GP + 40 Gil + 100,000 FFXIV Gil
3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Place: 1 GP + 30 Gil + 25,000 FFXIV Gil
Participation: 25 Gil + 5,000 FFXIV Gil​

:rofl: Number 3!!! :rofl: Seriously!

Ok now that I am done laughing....
These are all good in their own way, but I have to go with I have to go with number 4. I like the christmas tree and the snowman in the picture... just missing the chocobo that number 6 has :sad3: But Number 4 has my vote. Good job everyone!

Ooh, this was another tough one. The Halloween vote was hard enough as it is. :gasp:

#1 - The full body shot from behind is lovely and was well-timed. Your Thavnairian stripper tights don't complement the costume, but I'm not here to debate fashion :-)8F:). I like the other shot with the Nana Bear looking all adorable while Ms Welch stoically looks at the camera, but I don't like the background. It looks so...not festive. It's like those guards are holding her captive. xD

#2 - "Do I have to dress up like this? Guys? Seriously? Ugh, fiiiiine. I'll put the antlers on. Oh for the love of Tim, you want me to put the nose on too? I look daft! Oh, fine. I'll just pose...somewhat naturally and look slightly indifferent in front of this camera and...wait, where are you aiming this camera?!"

#3 - This is somewhat ironically the most accurate screenshot representing Christmas for all Aussies out there!

#4 - Well, it doesn't do anything too creative, but for overall composition and sticking with the Yuletide theme, it does it well. But exactly why Santa has let this helper elf roam around freely when she should be slaving away at the presents eludes me...

#5 - Ah, the Wakka victory pose, ya. And she is looking awfully thrilled at something on her arm. Maybe there is a rare winter insect crawling down her arm that we cannot see, and she is positively squealing with delight?

#6 - Ohh, Salvae. Never a screenshot contest without your slightly Voidsent-possessed facial expression. I really like this one, actually. The Chocobo is dressed up too and that's a lovely touch (which Barding is that? :O) and there's a kind of charming postcard feeling about this entry.

I dunno, guys. Aside from my deliberately silly entry, they're all awesome. I thiiiiiiiiink I'll cast my vote for Salvae (#6) again, because I love the idea with the Chocobo shot and the fact that it does remind me the most of a quaint postcard hailing from a fantasy land far to the north.

I found that Gal's was the one that stood out best for me. I really like her shots, especially the last one with the castle in the background. The chocobo shot is very nice as well and it is honestly different to what the majority of us have done. I also have to give her props for not wearing one of those ridiculous Santa tunics :lew:

PS: #3 put me in a state of extreme laughter.

[CHRISTMAS 2015] YULETIDE CONTEST
RESULTS

1[SUP]st[/SUP] Place: Galadín
Prize ~ 3 GP + 50 Gil + 200,000 FFXIV Gil + Coloured Username

TQy87O6.png

2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Place: Linnaete
Prize ~ 2 GP + 40 Gil + 100,000 FFXIV Gil

m1rn1kA.png

3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Place: randomrosso & Lunafreya Nox Fleuret
Prize ~ 1 GP + 30 Gil + 25,000 FFXIV Gil

NaL4QQy.png

v84JQIc.png

Congratulations to our winners and a big thank you to everyone who voted and participated. You've all made this a fun seasonal event!

All prizes will be handed out shortly; look forward to seeing you all at the next screenshot event. :mogscot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back