FFXIV
Aoife Linnaete
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
None
garnet_zidanehgszv.jpg

Happy New Year, FFIX fans!

Final Fantasy IX has just been announced for a PC and smartphones release sometime "soon".

As the trailer indicates, the game will receive a modified interface to make it conducive for smartphone play.

Nova Crystallis

Ugh smartphone... I don't know what it is, but I can never play rpgs on the smartphone...

But I guess this is a good thing to have on PC...maybe have something interesting with it? and won't be more than $10?

I'm happy about this...I just wish they'd shown more of the battle interface off. I'm thinking that they'll have sped the battles up (great for stealing from that bloody hilgigars!). I've always wanted this to be remastered...just thought it would be for PS4 too, FF7 style.

Can't wait to play through it for the millionth time either way lmao :lew:. My favourite of the FF bunch! :sir:

Wow, interesting! Doubted this would happen because a PC port didn't originally exist, but I'm glad to be proven wrong. Curious as to whether this is a native port now or just emulated (like FFIII/IV on PC, which run on Android emulators). If it really is native, then I will be impressed.

My gawd! & It's the trailer presented it in widescreen! If this is in 16:9 this could be legendary! I hope they upscale it right! Oh the joy!

if the steam achievements are as 'basic-as-fuck' as FF7s and 8s then i'm not sure i'll bother. Great for people who havent had the chance to play before, though.

New Steam Page is up with screenshots:
ss_d89c3500caa9a1f9f213643d31f2074d01532cac.1920x1080.jpg

Why not! Why honestly bother re-releasing it in a modern version if they're not willing to convert it to the modern screen ratio! I simply don't get it!

Back