FF XIV: A Realm Reborn joins the Square Enix Humble Bundle

iSmiff

Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Divinus Smifficus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
For those who aren't aware - https://www.humblebundle.com/ is a place with regular deals on a pay-what-you-like style format. The best part? it goes to charity! You decide how much of what you decide to pay goes to Charity, the devs or the humble guys themselves (The chosen charities dont usually speak to me so I usually do a 50/50 split for the Devs and the humble guys, but I think now you can actually pick your OWN charity..!)

Sounds too good to be true? Well, it really isnt. You can pay $1 and get some games. So why pay more you might add? Well as i'm sure you'll notice; there are plenty of incentives.

Pay over the average and you'll unlock a second tier of game - this is the one which includes FFXIV! The average currently stands at $4.77 which would net you XIV plus 8 (with more to come..!) more titles!

finally there is the upper bracket which includes 3 of Squares more critically acclaimed recent titles.

It's also worth checking out all the different bundles at the top of the page! Humble bundle, weekly bundle, book bundle, humble monthly and more!

That's actually really cool. XIV still comes with the 30 days and stuff, right?

Back