Mog's Tent
Tifa Lockhart
FFXIV
Aerian Elcarus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
So I haven't left FF14 merely taking a few days to clear my head in preparation for Anima hunting. And collect myself after a few stupid mistakes made with my SCH! So I returned to what I enjoy away from gaming.

How Long 11.jpgI've picked up and old project that I started back with Unity4 and decided to pull it kicking and screaming into Unity5. The issue I had with Unity 4, was that all the really good stuff was locked behind the pro version. However as Unreal4 came out Unity answered the called and gave us Unity 5, a whole lot more power and tools we could only have ever dreamt of with Unity 4 (Unless I happened to rob a bank and steal £1000 for the pro license). It also suffered from a stupid rendering error that I never quite managed to fix.
HowLong 2014-04-01.pngDid leave for some funny screen shots though!
So here's the updated one's, While I actually have no clue what this will eventually become you can see massive leaps in the visual rendering alone. It will never look like a AAA game it is after all only me!!

HowLongTech01.pngHowLongTech05.pngHowLongTech07.jpgHowLongTech08.jpgSo that's what I've been doing for the last couple of days, my downtime is been creative, I've also been slacking with my RP work which has kinda sucked so been trying to catch those posts up as well. I will of course be back to FF14 in the near future a day or two maybe while I try and get this Tech Prototype to a position I can leave it and come back to the coding aspect later.

So I'm going to tack on progress on various prjects rather than bloat the main board with random threads.
Screen%2040_zpsjp3tq03h.png

This is an early shot from my own personal project that will eventually become some kind of RPG game set within my RP Universe. This version is built with Unity4 with only the very basics of processes to work with, it made design hard in a lot of ways due to the restrictions of using Unity 2 years ago.
Rebuild2.0.1-3_zpsj4trt4go.png

The above is a more recent one using Unity5 a far more powerful version of the engine, half the old code base is no longer usable but the systems available to me now mean re-writing code isn't a problem, I'd rather rewrite the code base and have this look good than have decent code and crappy visuals.

As for what the game itself will be I'm still undecided only that it will some kind of RPG game following the adventures of Aerian Elcarus (Yes that one) in her own world. It's still in early prototyping with only the back end item management systems in place and the character controller just about works. Still a long way off from any playable version.

Back