My Journey with FFXV

I finally got motivated enough to finish my short project. It's certainly not the best quality, but I do hope I made a few decent points. FFXV has been out for 11ish months at this point. There have been some controversial things that I cover, and I'd like to see what you personally find controversial with the title in your own eyes. Perhaps you'll agree with the points I provide, or maybe you won't. Either way, I've like to see your comments on the video or here on the subreddit. Now for the TLDW version:

00:16 - 2:45 Diversity
FFXV does not have the most diverse cast in the mainline series. However, due to this lack of diversity a specific narrative was able to be told much easier which turned out to be one of the biggest pros of the game for a good number of people.

2:52 - 5:49 FFXV is Incomplete
FFXV alone does provide a complete experience by providing a beginning, middle, and end. These comments could have been reduced if notification PR within the game would have been better. Another reason why this mindset exists is due to concepts that did not transfer over from Versus XIII even though some past trailers did indicate that things may be subject to change.

6:00 - 9:38 Brotherhood & Kingsglaive Format
Brotherhood & Kingsglaive are both important, but are not vital to understanding the basic premise of the story of FFXV. Due to scope and time restraints, it was not possible to put these projects into a single game. Releasing multiple blu-ray discs to fit all of the data would have turned out to be a huge turn off for many potential players due to higher costs.

9:50 - 11:30 FFXV is a Cash Grab
FFXV has had multiple examples of free content released in regards to the universe. There are still more plans for some future content to be free. If FFXV were to be a cash grab, then a lot of the contents release for free would have been charged to the player base. While some find FFXV to be getting milked, I personally do not agree since there has been a high demand for there to be additional content.

11:30 - end FFXV is not a Final Fantasy
As technology has continued to advance, the FF mainline games have become more radically different from one another. Radical changes are going to continue to take place. I'd argue that FFXV would not be a FF if it played it safe by trying to be a copy and paste of a different mainline game.

Back