Bomb
Black Mage
Terra
Cloud Strife
FFXIV
Shu
FFXIV Server
Lamia
I thought I would get a thread started for those who have picked up this game. To my surprise this game is actually a really good game thus far. I am going to type a pretty detailed explanation of why I like it, but to be honest it's the most non-cumbersome AJRPG in years. I'd like to know everyone else's thoughts on this game thus far (who have played it).

The fours main things I like about it are in short:

* Non Linear Wii - U Game
* As your main character you can pick one to many classes. (after lvl 10).
* You can coordinate attacks, exploit enemies, and use different weapons mid combat.
* The story line is... okay thus far. I do like the sci fi approach, and the theme sort of is like Battlestar Gallactica with the colonists leaving earth for survival.

Thoughts?

Do you mean Xenoblade Chronicles X? That new entry released two days ago. I am not going to start it until the holidays come along but I must say that I am looking forward to playing it. I know you can play different classes and move at your own pace. I also know that the world is ridiculously huge and you cannot navigate most of it until you get Skells (the flying mechs.) When it comes to the story, I'm not expecting it to be all philosophical and amazing like Xenogears or something from Xenosaga, but I do hope that the story was focused on, despite people saying the story is a little weak and the main focus is an open world. You cannot have Xeno without a story! As everyone probably knows, Xeno is my favourite series; therefore, it will be impossible that I do not like this entry. I will definitely give you my thoughts when I get to sit down properly and play it over the holidays!

You may want to change the thread title, xD.

Hello,

is the xenoblade series as deep as final fantasy? In terms of:

- leveling
- abilities
- items
- sidequests
- etc.

Back