Mog's Tent
FFXIV
Salvae Celeres
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Symphony
YGZ6TGP.png

Whether you're battling the arctic winds of Coerthas and the grand city of Ishgard, or staying indoors huddled by the fire; it's time to get into the Yuletide spirit and create a winter outfit look for your character! This screenshot contest is a special event to celebrate the holidays on FFF, so be sure to enter and spread the Christmas cheer!

RULES & TIPS
• Create or use a winter/Christmas themed outfit for your character.
• Take a screenshot of your character in a relevant location which follows the theme of winter/yuletide.
• Participants must submit 2 screenshots: one full body shot and one head shot
• Don't forget to pose!
• Deadline: 27 December 2015 (Submit to Galadín)​

PRIZES
1[sup]st[/sup] Place: 3 GP + 50 Gil + 200,000 FFXIV Gil
2[sup]nd[/sup] Place: 2 GP + 40 Gil + 100,000 FFXIV Gil
3[sup]rd[/sup] Place: 1 GP + 30 Gil + 25,000 FFXIV Gil
Participation: 25 Gil + 5,000 FFXIV Gil​

Last edited:
Ack. I won't be on FFXIV on time by then to submit an entry. Guess I'm bowing out of this one, unless you're willing to accept an extension of 3-5 more days. :gonk:

EDIT: Dare I ask whose Lalafell that is? :ahmed:

Linnaete

It's likely that there will be an extension to this event as there may or may not be a special holiday event in-game. Since they're running "The Maiden's Rhapsody" I'm not sure if "Starlight Celebration" will be making an appearance this year, but either way, we're flexible on the deadline. :]

And yeah, about that Lala; I'll keep the identity safe from your murdering Miqo'te! :wacky:

I would love to enter. I think the dream tunic or snow coats are more or less the only options though unless they do a Christmas quest. :)

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Had a look around myself to see if there were other options for people before setting this up as I didn't want the MogStation to be the only feasible way for members to obtain costumes. There are certainly some creative ways people can make winter themed outfits for themselves without using those items so if anyone was unlucky enough not to have participated in the previous "Starlight Celebration" events, I would definitely advise them to check out the Market Board and think outside the box. Have fun!

UPDATE

Due to the Starlight Celebration event opening in-game, the deadline has been extended to the 27 December 2015, to give participants the chance to take advantage to the event awards and items.

Get into the holiday spirit in Eorzea and capture those festive moments!

Mitsuki, Harlequin, Lunafreya Nox Fleuret, GothicSyn, Nicus, Shu, soulcorruptor, Silverhand, shivas, .Mosh & @ every other FFXIV player

The Yuletide Contest is still underway and it's never too late to show some festivity! But time is running short and only a few days remain!! As an added help for this holiday event, the deadline has been extended to the 31 December 2015. Dress in your winter/yuletide finery and get posing, there's some lovely prizes to be won this holiday season!

HAHA OH..... I was just going to rush my pictures but now that it is extended, I'm happy. Thanks, Gal. I will take my time with this.

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret, Harlequin, shivas, RFair & @ FC Members/ FFXIV Players

One day remaining to submit your entries folks so make sure to get your screenshots in on time! A big thank you to those who've sent in their submissions and to everyone getting involved in this event, you rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back