FFXIV
Salvae Celeres
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Symphony
final_fantasy_forums__request__02__by_galadin_nimcelithil-d86wg4l.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to another P.O.S.T (Promote On-Site Threads) competition from Final Fantasy Forums. This event will be a little shorter than it's predecessors, adding to the challenge of the contest. For those unfamiliar with P.O.S.T. competitions, this is essentially an event which gives members the opportunity to earn prizes for contributing to the forum through posting. Create exciting new discussions in Costa Del Sol, post feedback for your votes in SOTW or GSC; there are many fun ways to participate across the forum and build up your post count. Remember, as always, the person with the highest post count wins!

POST ON TO VICTORY!​

PRIZES

1[SUP]st[/SUP] Place: 5 GP + 50 Gil + 100,000 FFXIV Gil (courtesy of Mitsuki)
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Place: 3 GP + 40 Gil + 50,000 FFXIV Gil (courtesy of Mitsuki)
3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Place: 2 GP + 30 Gil + 25,000 FFXIV Gil (courtesy of Mitsuki)

And...
20 Gil + 5,000 FFXIV Gil for every member who participates! :woo:

HOW TO PLAY
• Members must first buy the
kyv86.png
trinket from the Gold Saucer found within the MogShop. Even if you've participated in past events, the trinket must still be purchased anew for this event.
• Once the trinket is obtained, participants need to post in this thread with their current post count.
• Now for the fun part! Post to your heart's content and promote those threads! Feel free to post in every section but be mindful that some areas will not increase your post count.
• After the competition closes, all starting post counts will be subtracted from their finishing amounts to find the total of posts made by each participant during the contest. The contestant with the highest number of posts wins!
Please remember to read the rules below thoroughly before starting. No cutting corners now! :elmo:

RULES
• All General Forum rules apply for this competition, particularly those relating to spam content. (Click here to view)
• Members found posting spam will receive a warning, have their starting post count reset and their posts removed. If the behaviour continues, they will be disqualified from the competition and appropriate action will be taken.
• Double-posting is prohibited. Members are required to wait a minimum of 24 hours before posting again in the same thread.
• A minimum of 10 posts must be made in order to qualify as a participant to be awarded the 20 Gil + 5,000 FFXIV Gil prize.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Competition closes on 31[SUP]st[/SUP] December 2015.
• If you have any questions please feel free to contact @Galadín via Private Message. Your queries will be promptly answered.
• To be fair, any staff members entering this competition will not have their Staff HQ posts counted for this contest.
• This particular P.O.S.T. event is a special edition hosted for Christmas 2015. There will be some alterations in any subsequent contests.

P.O.S.T. TABLE

USERNAMESTARTING POST COUNTSUBTRACTED POSTSCURRENT P.O.S.T. AMOUNT
shivas121-10
The Grinch84-28
Lunafreya Nox Fleuret5,998-20
Rudolph4,906-24
Mitsuki10,09534
GothicSyn69-4

P.O.S.T. RESULTS

POSITIONUSERNAMEP.O.S.T. AMOUNT
1The Grinch28
2Rudolph24
3Lunafreya Nox Fleuret20
4shivas10
5GothicSyn4
5Mitsuki4
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! :mogscot:

Last edited:
I'm going to join just for the fun of it!
(current number of posts: 121)

This could be interesting :|

My current post count is... 84. But probably 85 if we're including this one?

Joining for the fun of it like last time. Thanks for putting these up, Gal!

Ah, what the heck. I will likely either forget or concede at some point this isn't the best time for me to be mass posting, but I've not done this before and I need an excuse again to go through older, more obscure threads from Costa del Sol. :monocle:

Current post count: 4,906

Also, I won't accept any FFXIV Gil from this event. I would want it to go straight into the Free Company chest. :)

A bit late to the party, but count me in. =]

Post Count (this included): 10,095

Why on earth not :D
Post Count is 69 [With this one included]
Sounds like it will be fun :D

shivas, The Grinch, Lunafreya Nox Fleuret, Rudolph, Mitsuki, GothicSyn

Hello all, hope you've been enjoying the holiday season! As you may have noticed, I haven't closed this season's P.O.S.T. contest yet so I'm letting you all know that it will now run until the 31 December!! :woo:

Make sure to use the extra time to up that post count and get your hands on all that moola! :mogscot:

RESULTS
[CHRISTMAS 2015] P.O.S.T.

The winner's for this holiday season's P.O.S.T. event are as follows:

1[SUP]st[/SUP] Place: The Grinch (28 posts)
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Place: Rudolph (24 posts)
3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Place: Lunafreya Nox Fleuret (20 posts)

PRIZES

The Grinch - 5 GP + 70 Gil + 105,000 FFXIV Gil
Rudolph - 3 GP + 60 Gil + 55,000 FFXIV Gil
Lunafreya Nox Fleuret - 2 GP + 50 Gil + 30,000 FFXIV Gil

shivas - 20 Gil + 5,000 FFXIV Gil

PLEASE NOTE: The additional participation prize is included in the awards for 1[SUP]st[/SUP], 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] & 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] place.

Congratulations to our winners and thank you to all who took part; have a Happy New Year! :mogscot:

EVENT IS NOW CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back