Bomb
Black Mage
Terra
Cloud Strife
FFXIV
Shu
FFXIV Server
Lamia
I am pleased to announce and congratulate @Dionysos / Dan as our new Admin at Final Fantasy Forums. Throughout the years it is been a great privilege watching Dionysus grow and be one of the most involved people in the community of Final Fantasy Forums. He has been a privilege to work on staff with and will be a pleasure to have on board to Administer our efforts at growing this here community

Please welcome Dionysos, as our new Administrator.

- Shu

Congrats, Dan! I know you'll do a great job :)

Congratulations, Dan!

You have always been an exemplary member of the staff and I am confident you will continue to be in your role as admin.

I for one, welcome with open arms our new doodlebug tyrant. May his future doodle games and mythological manuals be ever more glorious.

Congratulations, Dan. You've definitely earned it and I wish you all the best with the Admin CP. o/

Danisaur is now an admin??? What is next? People actually agreeing on what FF is best?!?! :mokken:

Congrats Dan! I know you will be a great Admin...but can you keep the green? please??? pretty please???? with a cherry on top???? :sad2:

I am so happy for you Dan man. I always knew that you should be the man for the job if another admin were to come in play. You are extremely dedicated, friendly, and just awesome overall. There is nobody else I would have had for the job. Make us proud and here is to another few years on FFF! :monster: I know you will do a stellar job. It really has been a pleasure to have you here.

A lot better than that awful green, isn't it?

Congratulations, Dan. You've shown great support as a global moderator and I'm sure you'll continue to do so as an administrator. =]

A very merry congratulations on the promotion Dan. You do a lot of work around here with the events you do and do a great job at them.(Not saying other staff doesn't do great jobs at their events so please don't take it that way). Hope ya enjoy being an admin then as you certainly deserve it.

Best of luck!!

Also forever grateful to Mits. She's the site MVP. So awesome to work with, a terrific team leader.

Congrats Dan! Continue to be a grand ol' pal and make sure to slap Tia and Shu around as much as you possibly can. Belz too.

I'm joking, but really congrats :wacky:.

Best of luck!!

Also forever grateful to Mits. She's the site MVP. So awesome to work with, a terrific team leader.

Nah, the collective have all worked together to keep the site going. :) Staff and members.

Congrats, Dan! It's quite the responsibility, but I know you'll make one awesome leader. You've got our full support in this.

Congrats on the promotion Dionysos! Enjoy the new job and the fun that is the Admin CP! :p I know the other Admins will guide you in the right direction! :busta:

Dan, the man! Congrats! Glad to have you in a higher position!

FINE JUST LEAVE ME THEN. :sad34456229: [runs away crying]

Congratulations sir. Much deserved.

Congratulations Dan I'm sure you'll do a great job! :D

Back