Mog's Tent
Tifa Lockhart
FFXIV
Aerian Elcarus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Looks like the PS4 port of Final Fantasy VII is due anytime, I believe it may be announced during the Playstation Event on Saturday.

http://www.exophase.com/game/final-fantasy-vii-ps4/trophies/

On the plus side trophies look easy enough minus the time sink with some of them. Still good for the trophy hunters and fans of the game while we await the arrival of the remake.

I do believe it is the complete list. I may buy this sometime because I know the remake is going to take ages to release. The platinum looks a little time consuming, but beyond that, it looks like the chosen trophies are not that tough. This is a great purchase for those wanting nostalgia and a great game all in one. I never did get 100% in FF VII, given that the last time I played was ages ago, so that may be interesting to try.

Kingdom Hearts HD ReMIX had more trophies than this. These are relatively easy trophies to gain.

EDIT: I highly suspect this list is either fake, or incomplete. There is usually more trophies and for FF7, there would be at least more gold saucer mini game related trophies or accomplishing a certain aspects. And Square Enix is perfectly capable of making more trophies than this.

Back