*removed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not got much interest in MMA but I do know Ronda is supposed to be one of the biggest stars in the sport at the moment. I've seen a few of her fights and her MO seems to be bum rushing the opponent trying to close the show early. From what I'm reading she tried it with this boxer and got tagged, as is often the case when coming inside, had no plan B and from then the knockout was only a matter of time. Sounds pretty amateur really, should never have called out Floyd Mayweather how embarrassing for her.

This was a month ago:

"...and she's gonna try to kick me in the head, but it's not gonna go like that."

Burn.

That was a full fledged ass kicking she gave Rousey. I didn't see that coming at all. That kick was downright nasty.

So this past weekend Holly Holm got handed her first loss since the Rondo Rousey battle last year. It'll be interesting if she's still seen as a legit threat still, or a one-hit wonder, since she only held the champion title for a few months.

I bet this also means Rousey is looking a bit more excited for a re-match to prove she can win against Holm in the ring. Definitely should be a good fight when it comes around like the rumors are suggesting.

So this past weekend Holly Holm got handed her first loss since the Rondo Rousey battle last year. It'll be interesting if she's still seen as a legit threat still, or a one-hit wonder, since she only held the champion title for a few months.

I bet this also means Rousey is looking a bit more excited for a re-match to prove she can win against Holm in the ring. Definitely should be a good fight when it comes around like the rumors are suggesting.

It's looking like Holm is gonna need some time to get her shit together as she lost another fight in July against Valentina Shevchenko, though there's no shame in that as Valentina is fucking scary haha. The women's bantamweight division is so strange though as everyone is actually pretty even skill wise, different women will win on a different day. Ronda was so impressive as her skill was ridiculous in comparison to every other fighter but it was just a matter of time until she got caught. Anyone saying Ronda is an amateur though is completely wrong, finishing the majority of her fights in less than a minute is beyond impressive. If Ronda is an amateur then the entire division is a step below.

She has her first fight back coming up on Dec 30th against the current champion Amanda Nunes, we'll see if she still has it then or if Holm destroyed her skills along with her face haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back