FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
MO20r1w.png

Welcome to the MogShop Network, kupo!

Here you can find detailed information about MogShop and items up for purchases, including updates and changes. Please make sure to read each item description - most items contain specific instructions.

You can buy items in the shop with Gil and GP. Please view Gil and GP Currency System for more info.

[The Moogle Shops]

FFFNetwork: Any special account privileges and upgrades are located here. When purchasing some items, the user will automatically inherit permissions (overriding a permission value) for their account. Some items are 'custom items' meaning they don't actually make any changes to your account, but that doesn't make the item any less special! This is when item description comes in handy. Any questions, please contact someone in staff before purchasing.

Stiltzkin's Shop: Colored usernames available for veteran membership. The effects are temporary but can be purchased again after the effects wear off. Simply discard item to buy a new one. Colored User Titles and colored threads can be purchased by any usergroup. Some are limited in stock.

Mognet Central: A shop dedicated to FFXIV and FFF players, specifically members of the FFF Free Company. You can trade your GP for in-game Gil, but they will be randomly stocked, so be on the lookout and check back often! Optional FC rank promotions can also be purchased here. This is to establish a fair balance between FC and forums.

Gold Saucer: Members can trade in their Gil for GP by purchasing tickets that are only available in December. The more GP, the better chance of nabbing the first gift cards available for purchase! If you are not comfortable with the gift cards, you can use GP to purchase mascots, smileys, and in-game Gil in FFXIV. You can even purchase a gift for your friends during special occasions. Special key items for forum events can also be found here. When purchased, these items notify staff hosts running the show, which helps keep track of participants.

Mooglets Station: Trinkets, odds and ends, that sort of thing. (Except we don't just sell meat and potatoes.) You can gift them to other users too. Mooglets Station is essentially the main hub for users wishing to purchase cute giftable items. Don't forget to attach a special message to the recipient!

Adoption Center
are random creatures in need of a place to call home (in your postbit display). Each cost 1 GP and usually comes in colored packs. Collect them all for your postbit display purposes, or if you would like to be one of the contributors for turning them into a smiley. The items here are avaialble for a limited time only, so don't wait too long!

Smiley Outlet
will have random smileys added (rarely) and generally considered as community smileys. A collaborative community effort is attached to these smileys (e.g. 5-7 members must make a purchase). The reason for this? It adds a bit of spice to the whole system. To see members help each other out (or scheme, whatever fits) with their hard-earned GP can provide entertainment.

Special credit goes to Galadín for the FF-themed icons in Ancient Forests.

Staff Giftables: Every now and then the staff might choose to gift colored usernames to members (Member and Full Member included). While effects are shorter, this is a great way to reward our users even for something small. Admins can also reward 25% discount to users for winning big contests. The discount reward item will be gifted to the user and it must be redeemed within 30 days (contact admins to set up a transaction). So discounts will now have an expiration. This is to easily keep track of discounts and prevent confusion. Don't forget to discard afterwards to receive new ones.

For any questions, feedback, suggestions, please use the MogShop: Feedback & Suggestions thread.

MogShop is back up for business.

Most of the prices have been reduced to accomodate the Gil and GP Currency System changes.

-Username Change: Username changes limit for all usergroup including staff, has been increased to 6 months. But don't fret - you can now purchase username changes if you don't want to wait that long. Limit to one purchase per user account. You can purchase again each month - if you have the Gil for it.

Username Change item be gifted to friends as well, so this makes an awesome gift for special occasions! Just be sure to discard the item before you make a purchase for someone.

For all new registered users, remember that there is one free username change pass via User CP (Settings) > Edit Email & Password.

-Smileys: The general rule for smileys is that members can purchase their own smileys, with name and codename preferences. Let's not too get overboard with sizes, guys. Smileys work best when they are smaller so that the breaking of lines isn't ridiculous. We also have a one smiley per member policy that's been going on for a few years now, but it is possible to nab an extra one or two by winning contests, special requests for the Smiley Outlet - providing that we approve it. I would like to keep Smiley Outlet FF-themed. The size will be under control as well.

-Colored Usernames: Colored username items for veterans have been reduced in price. The new duration is now 14 days. New colors have been added: Emerald Green, Dark Grey, and Coral Reef.

-FFXIV Gold: The only way to collect this in-game reward is by sending me a message via moogle mail in FFXIV - the very same week when you purchased the item. If not collected within the given time-frame, no reward will be given, but 2 GP will be refunded to you. This is to make things fair for people who are active in the game. There may be a few months when this item won't be in stock - it really depends on my activity in-game and whether I have extra Gil to spare.

-User Title Badge: For more info on this item, please see User Title Badge. Before I had placed a limit on these guys, but there will be no limit now. So your user title badge can be of anything, but I do ask that you keep the words short and straight to the point.

-Twitch Channel: Due to the increased numbers of channel support, we are now placing a limit on this. If you have not logged in for 3 months, the channel will be disabled. This is to make sure that our active users with Twitch/YouTube channels are taking priority. Disabled channels can be re-enabled by contacting the staff.

-Ancient Forests: Series 7 released! A black mage, monk, red mage, thief, warrior, and white mage. (Where's my favorite DPS?!) Make sure to go to Page 2 to view them all.

-Adoption Center: Lady bugs added as a smiley purchase. Rather than doing the 'first come, first serve' method, we'll make this a collaborative community effort instead. Five members must purchase each item in order to transform the lady bugs into smileys. They will be available for a month, and if the community fails to purchase by then, they'll take the hint and bug off.

I know that some items are still priced relatively high, but eventually they will go down a bit when the Gil system are a little more stable here. Give it a few months.

With that said, I will be doing my own test (my Gil reset to 25) until the end of the year and see where we'll be at by then. Deposited my Gil in the Bank. I'll be working for my Gil as if I'm a new registered user. This will give me an idea how the new Gil & GP system will work in the course of a couple months. I won't be retrieving those Gil either, so I'm starting on a clean slate.

Have fun, thank you all for everything. Until next time!

Exchange Tickets have now been activated in the Gold Saucer. You can now exchange Gil for GP until December 31st.

Ticket #1 = 7,000 Gil for 1 GP.
Ticket #2 = 10,000 Gil for 2 GP.

There are a total of 5 tickets available in stock of each type, and it is first come, first serve.

Just a favor to ask our members. If you can please check your Inventory in MogShop and discard any Admin Reward, Staff Reward #1 & #2 items, that would be appreciated.

Around October 2015, the expiration for these items have not worked as it's supposed to. I'm not sure what's causing this issue - it could be a simple vBShop upgrade through DBTech or something more complex. However, the other colored username items in Stiltzkin's Shop works just fine, so it really could be anything. In any case, the items will be deleted in a couple days so we can start anew.

It's highly recommended that we delete these items from our inventory in case we encounter hiccups. We will name the items differently in case it confuses the system (it has a funny way of acting up when there are duplicate names involved- forums, items, etc).

In the future, if you receive an item that has an expiration attached to it, please make sure to discard after the expired date.

Thank you and apologies for the inconvenience. We will update once it has been resolved.

SB Color item has been added to the MogShop! Users can now add their own special text color to the shoutbox. Why not add a cool name to go with it too?

Color must not clash with forum skin. Let's be nice to the eyes now.

To purchase, head to FFFNetwork and purchase for 10 GP! Special privileges to those who put a lot of effort to earning GP!

Exchange Ticket (Chocobo and Moogle tickets) enabled temporarily for one week. These items are usually available in December only, but for those who have accumulated enough Gil, you now have a chance to exchange for GP. Five in stock per ticket, first come first serve.

Exchange rate lowered in half, permanently.

Username Change item lowered from 1,000 to 700 Gil.

Green Gift Card deleted. FF7 remake game added for 200 GP. First part only (blame SE).

Edit: Exchange Ticket unavailable until December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back