Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Feedback time!

Out of curiosity, how often do you guys use the social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+) for FFF feed? Do you find some of the info relevant or maybe even random? Should we be more active? Perhaps re-tweeting more of SE-related news and content? Do some of the FFF news/events keep you coming back to the site after some time off? Out of the ones mentioned, which one do you prefer?

Reason for this? There's a great possibility of hiring a social media manager for promotional work and driving engagement really soon. Tools such as Bit.ly, Hootsuite, and Tweetdeck are useful for this job, but we would like to see some general interest for this before taking that next step.

Oh, we've also expanded on Instagram, for quick photo blurbs and FFF-related experiences. Memories, if you will.

So talk to us, what would you like to see more of? How are we doing so far after a few years since we started?

I follow the instagram (in the last 10 seconds..), Facebook and twitter. I don't really see too many updates but I think theres a fine line between not enough and too many and most people would rather it be too few than be spammed, so I guess it's better to be cautious in that respect. I don't know, I think maybe more broad generic FF related content would help those accounts grow rather than FFF specific stuff and they could be used to attract new members.

I agree with the above posts.

I think we could personally publish more articles that get published here by our Editorials. A good balance between forum updates and ACTUAL game updates would be nice. I think if we spread it out over the week (which we can easily do with Hootsuite atm), we should be good!

I'm sure people would love to see a bit more original content (Ed. articles) on our sites.

I guess this comes down to how much you want this to be a "social media" site vs a forum... I see using the social media site to maybe recruit more people to the site, but if you wanna put more into the social media site then I would maybe do questions or polls about Final Fantasy or Square Enix.

Thanks for the feedback, Shace. That's a great idea, actually. =]

If you guys have any other suggestions, or other people want to chip in, please do! Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately the polls in FB side of things is now defunct. I'm not sure why they took the polls down - it really helped when I first started promoting a few years ago.

Twitter would be a good platform for questionaires (FB too, of course). But like others already mentioned, too much tweets all at once may come off annoying to our followers, so adapting a non-intrusive method should be considered.

Thank you all for the response so far!

Back