Build-A-Member
Chocobo Egg
FFXIV
Aoife Linnaete
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
None
Welcome to Linnaete's Doodle Corner, where the supposed "biggest FFXIV nerd" (according to Mitsuki) chronicles all the mischief and the adventures of the FFF crew in the realm of Eorzea through the art of doodling while bored.

I may even take some requests! Be mindful however, that I obviously have the right to turn down requests, and given my busy daily schedule, do not presume that I will be able to get to your request in due course. After all, I am doing this for fun and hopefully for everyone's enjoyment too, though I will have to be in a particular mood.

--------------☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆--------------

V3ZXGBT.jpg

Linnaete Mellemme (Liv), Harly Mystile (Tom), Seven Rivers (Kira) and Mitsuki Calei (Shu. No. Kidding. Mits obvs) go off to seek adventure in the lofty reaches of Abalathia's Spine. Though in territory inhabited by some of the most vicious denizens Hydaelyn hath blighted upon this realm, Mitsuki elects to do some mining. Bad decision. As hordes keep Linnaete, Harly and Seven occupied, one of their kin decides to feast on the unsuspecting Mitsuki, sort of murdering her. The rest of us look on with blank stares (though Harly seems to be extra displeased) and Linnaete considers poking the corpse before casting Resurrection.

tGX7aU0.jpg

Mitsuki has been behaving conspicuously oddly as of late. She has been sending bizarre requests to Seven (Kira)...and they are supposedly very lewd and peculiar ones at that. While Seven mulls over the strange behaviour of her diligent friend, Harly Mystile (Tom) and Salvae Celeres (Galadín - with the fawn on a leash somehow) join the pair of them for some adventuring within the Wanderer's Palace in Upper La Noscea. Upon fighting their way to the Tonberry King, Mitsuki's strange request finally becomes public. Bemused. Seven can only take her mobile phone out. How can there be mobile phones in Eorzea? Err...Allagan technology?

Oh, and SOMEONE had to photobomb the occasion. @Belazor et Britannia :brooding:

NJZl4Ho.jpg

Rafflesia greets our heroes in the first round of the Second Coil of Bahamut. Harly Mystile (Tom), Seven Rivers (Kira), Landon North (Jeff) and Keira Welch (randomrosso) brave its unknown depths to see just what the Allagans have been hiding deep under the realm. This giant plant enemy is devastating and after several wipes, Kira begrudgingly admits that she may have to use her prescription glasses.

It does not go well for her. She hates the glasses and she is not used to them. While she fights to adjust, Tom and Ross are massacred by Rafflesia, while Jeff frantically yells for her to pay attention. Can our heroes beat this plant before it pulverises them?

x8dYYF9.jpg

(I've weirdly done a George Lucas here and cluttered the whole thing up instead of keeping it simple...)

By day, the haughty Wynona Niruton (Al/Rich Uncle Pennybags here) does whatever an Eorzean adventurer of her calibre would do. She runs dungeons, heals and maybe indulges in some tanking from time to time. At night, her diabolical prostitution ring business in the seedy boroughs of Ul'dah (let's face it. The whole city is a seedy borough, especially when Lalafells dominate its affairs) springs into life and now Wynona's bank account is enough to thrust this cunning capitalist onto the Syndicate.

The poor and the destitute of Ul'dah plead for some succour and some redistribution of the wealth, but she will have none of it, preferring to display her wealth in front of the plebs and lesser species. While this is going on, Linnaete Mellemme looks on with apoplectic fury, cursing Hydaelyn for even creating Lalafell. Final Heaven (Melody) sighs and curtly states that this is what Wynona is like in a nutshell.

Elsewhere, Sileen Tebnerus (LJ) displays her own seething hatred of the diminutive devils by choosing to deliberately trip over Green Sprout (Rich/Greeny). Well, I say 'trip', but it looks more she kicked him in the little nutsacks. Poor Greeny. And what's this? Who invited Shace Paissa over? NIGHTMARE FUEL, BEGONE!

nd2mIQr.jpg

The time has been overdue for some house redecorating. Mitsuki and Seven (Kira) unsurprisingly clash over the placement and choice of furniture and furnishings. Mitsuki looks like she is about to throw that chair over, but that would be very unlikely of her.

While this occurs, Ilyxia Britannia (Fil(l)ippa) generously donates an empty bottle into the Livi "Crowdfund for Liv" box, though privately he curses at the missed opportunity to make a Fallout bottle cap joke instead. Harly (Tom), Salvae (Galadín), Keira (Ross) and Aerian (Mark/Gothicsyn) sit perturbed/aghast/bewildered however, by a most peculiar sight. A certain *sigh* Ellia Lombardia has somehow managed to obtain Quiet Glamour (if Konami and Square-Enix ever team up for this, you know the Glamour will be on the storefront and will cost 3x Minfillia's) and is having a shower on the dining room table. Poor Laeral (Steph) is crafting at the foot of the table when the water comes dripping down.

And in the background, someone has been chucked into the fire as penance for this thread's opening post.

0YTjhY3.jpg

[As requested by @Hayabusa :andry:]

To Linnaete's utter dismay, intruders from another Free Company have not only broken the peaceful tranquility of an hour that ought to be dedicated solely on mastering crafting, but they have also broken into the house. Furious, Linnaete confronts these hooligans, in the form of Wynona Niruton (Alberto), Final Heaven (Melody - who can't decide whether she wants to be a scaly demon girl or a cat girl) and Guinevere Edea (Raul, who doesn't even play the game!).

For some unfathomable reason, a minor bug at the time denies Linnaete even the basic dignity of sitting down on her throne to stare sternly at the miscreants. She can either curl up ON the chair, or sit next to it - she cannot place her bottom on it like a normal person. Her unruly guests simply laugh, culminating in Linnaete losing her temper and chucking her faulty chair at Raul, because he deserves it.

Meanwhile, Harly Mystile (Tom) is also in the house for some reason...though he was never actually present in the actual event this was based on. But he's here, if only because he has Green Sprout (Richard) on his lap for some reason and I think it's funny.

V5g6AFC.jpg

Uncharted: Final Fantasy Forums.

Featuring:

1) @Mitsuki, as Nathan (Natalie?) Drake
2) @Six as Chloe Frazer
3) @Linnaete as Elena Fisher
4) @Dionysos as Victor "Goddamn" Sullivan
5) @Chip n Dale as Shace Paissa :paissa:

ksBLrof.jpg

All...hail...Paissa :paissa:

Starring:

- Linnaete Mellemme
- Keira Welch
- Seven Rivers
-Mitsuki Calei
- Harly Mystile
- Aerian Elcarus
- Wynona Niruton
- Green Sprout
- Salvae Celeres
- Rosa Fair
- Ellia Lombardia
- Sileen Tebnerus

nFeleHT.jpg

chu5Je0.jpg

New Street Fighter V DLC has arrived with four brand new characters and a 2 v 2 match structure!

Sileen Tebnerus | Ability: Sic Garuda-egi to poop on an unsuspecting Lalafell's head.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Paissa Shacenado | Ability: Ninja-ey stuff.
Wynona Niruton | Ability: Hopefully cast Esuna on Street Fighter V's crappy servers.
Green Sprout | Ability: Machinist turret that can set books on fire.

Last edited:
Hahahaha, I love it! "Cleric stance? lol" :lew:

NJZl4Ho.jpg

Rafflesia greets our heroes in the first round of the Second Coil of Bahamut. Harly Mystile (Tom), Seven Rivers (Kira), Landon North (Jeff) and Keira Welch (randomrosso) brave its unknown depths to see just what the Allagans have been hiding deep under the realm. This giant plant enemy is devastating and after several wipes, Kira begrudgingly admits that she may have to use her prescription glasses.

It does not go well for her. She hates the glasses and she is not used to them. While she fights to adjust, Tom and Ross are massacred by Rafflesia, while Jeff frantically yells for her to pay attention. Can our heroes beat this plant before it pulverises them?

These are great! I wish I could draw even just a little bit

I like my cameo death in the last one :wacky:

x8dYYF9.jpg

(I've weirdly done a George Lucas here and cluttered the whole thing up instead of keeping it simple...)

By day, the haughty Wynona Niruton (Al/Rich Uncle Pennybags here) does whatever an Eorzean adventurer of her calibre would do. She runs dungeons, heals and maybe indulges in some tanking from time to time. At night, her diabolical prostitution ring business in the seedy boroughs of Ul'dah (let's face it. The whole city is a seedy borough, especially when Lalafells dominate its affairs) springs into life and now Wynona's bank account is enough to thrust this cunning capitalist onto the Syndicate.

The poor and the destitute of Ul'dah plead for some succour and some redistribution of the wealth, but she will have none of it, preferring to display her wealth in front of the plebs and lesser species. While this is going on, Linnaete Mellemme looks on with apoplectic fury, cursing Hydaelyn for even creating Lalafell. Final Heaven (Melody) sighs and curtly states that this is what Wynona is like in a nutshell.

Elsewhere, Sileen Tebnerus (LJ) displays her own seething hatred of the diminutive devils by choosing to deliberately trip over Green Sprout (Rich/Greeny). Well, I say 'trip', but it looks more she kicked him in the little nutsacks. Poor Greeny. And what's this? Who invited Shace Paissa over? NIGHTMARE FUEL, BEGONE!

You should like...

Totally draw that one time where Mel, Al, and I invaded your FC house and you were petrified with fear.

YAY I MADE IT IN ONE WITHOUT PLAYING FFXIV!!! on a side note I love these drawings... can I be in more just creeping around? :D

Haha, I am all up for having you randomly appear in upcoming ones as a gag. Maybe we can play "Where's Shace?" as well and you have to look all over to see where this conniving, nightmarish and possibly homicidal bespectacled rodent is lurking. :D

(Maybe this can also be a subliminal technique to get you to cave in and buy the game!)

0YTjhY3.jpg

[As requested by @Hayabusa :andry:]

To Linnaete's utter dismay, intruders from another Free Company have not only broken the peaceful tranquility of an hour that ought to be dedicated solely on mastering crafting, but they have also broken into the house. Furious, Linnaete confronts these hooligans, in the form of Wynona Niruton (Alberto), Final Heaven (Melody - who can't decide whether she wants to be a scaly demon girl or a cat girl) and Guinevere Edea (Raul, who doesn't even play the game!).

For some unfathomable reason, a minor bug at the time denies Linnaete even the basic dignity of sitting down on her throne to stare sternly at the miscreants. She can either curl up ON the chair, or sit next to it - she cannot place her bottom on it like a normal person. Her unruly guests simply laugh, culminating in Linnaete losing her temper and chucking her faulty chair at Raul, because he deserves it.

Meanwhile, Harly Mystile (Tom) is also in the house for some reason...though he was never actually present in the actual event this was based on. But he's here, if only because he has Green Sprout (Richard) on his lap for some reason and I think it's funny.

V5g6AFC.jpg

Uncharted: Final Fantasy Forums.

Featuring:
1) @Mitsuki, as Nathan (Natalie?) Drake
2) @Six as Chloe Frazer
3) @Linnaete as Elena Fisher
4) @Dionysos as Victor "Goddamn" Sullivan
5) @Chip n Dale as Shace Paissa :paissa:

Lmfao, I love that you added me as Chloe. ♥ Great drawings as per usual, Lev! :D CHLOE FTW. :griin:

Lol! I got so confused the first ten seconds.

I saw the male character and thought that was Nathan Drake...as in, you portrayed me as a man. Then I had all these weird questions in my head. :lew: I seriously thought you got me mixed up with someone else.

Awesome drawings though!

I love having the same face but a different body every time in these doodles! I love them! :wacky:

ksBLrof.jpg

All...hail...Paissa :paissa:

Starring:

- Linnaete Mellemme
- Keira Welch
- Seven Rivers
-Mitsuki Calei
- Harly Mystile
- Aerian Elcarus
- Wynona Niruton
- Green Sprout
- Salvae Celeres
- Rosa Fair
- Ellia Lombardia
- Sileen Tebnerus

Lol. I'll save you guys with my axe!! :D
^_^ These are fantastical!

@Galadín

nFeleHT.jpg

The Galadín and Shace Paissa edition of Botanist Simulator 2016 is one of the most highly anticipated upcoming video game releases this year! Who needs XCOM 2, Final Fantasy XV, Mass Effect: Andromeda or Uncharted 4 when you have THIS on the horizon?

What are you waiting for? Pre-order now and you get exclusive hatchets and a few new bushes to harvest from!

Just ensure Bob Ross isn't nearby. You don't want to upset his happy little trees!

Sorry for the lateness, soulcorruptor!

chu5Je0.jpg

New Street Fighter V DLC has arrived with four brand new characters and a 2 v 2 match structure!

Sileen Tebnerus | Ability: Sic Garuda-egi to poop on an unsuspecting Lalafell's head.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Paissa Shacenado | Ability: Ninja-ey stuff.
Wynona Niruton | Ability: Hopefully cast Esuna on Street Fighter V's crappy servers.
Green Sprout | Ability: Machinist turret that can set books on fire.

You've failed to chronicle my ascension to power.... You will not be spared.

Back