Staring deep into your soul
Veteran
Gil
Chocobo Egg
FFXIV
Wynona Niruton
FFXIV Server
Lamia
A general discussion about the forum static. Post anything related to the static here including notices.

So thus far the idea seems to be taking off well. Would everyone be okay with starting this weekend? Around 5:30 PM EST? We will abduct some more people if needed.

Also I forgot to mention that I have an AST and SCH at level 50 as well, around ilvl 120, so if randomrosso wants to switch to WHM until we find another 2nd healer you're free to do so.

It'd be appreciated if you would consider using https://a.chronus.eu/ to post your schedules, instead of all of us having to Google the conversion :)

It seems to be 9:30 PM GMT, which works for me :)

2:30 PM my time. I think I can make it. We're doing something for Halloween so if it's this Saturday, it might be a little hard depending what we're doing during the day. But count me in for this.

Any ideas what we'll be doing first?

I vote for T9. First of all, myself and I bet a few others would like to see it done in order to get that quest from Mor Dhona unlocked. Secondly, it's old content, so it's not super punishing. This gives us a chance to get to know each other as well as our voices, and find out how well we work together as a team.

We can try T9. I don't mind. Though we will die a lot. Fair warning. :wacky: Though in coil that's as far as I've gotten so I won't have any experience at all beyond that.

I was a bit late to edit my post in the other thread, but I'm happy to give up my position just in case an older user wants it. Realise I've only been here a little while and it probably wasn't fair to claim it so quickly o:

I was a bit late to edit my post in the other thread, but I'm happy to give up my position just in case an older user wants it. Realise I've only been here a little while and it probably wasn't fair to claim it so quickly o:
He's asking if you wanted to switch your class, not whether you'd like to leave the static altogether :P

Yeah as Belz said I just wanted to know if you wanted to switch as the WHM with me until we get a full party so that way I can help with other roles as needed. Your time on the forum has nothing to do with being in the static. It's first come, first serve. You're fine. :)

That being said, if you would like to purchase a Platinum Spot Protection Pass, you can send 1 million Gil to Ilyxia Britannia.

:britt:

OH. Haha. Oops! I'm fine with sticking to Bard. No point in mixing things up constantly. Though I should say that while I've cleared a lot of primals and whatever, most of that has been while healing. So I might suck for a bit while getting used to dps.

That time is okie, I think. One question though. Was anything decided on with the voice chat? I suppose that's mandatory.

That being said, if you would like to purchase a Platinum Spot Protection Pass, you can send 1 million Gil to Ilyxia Britannia.

:britt:
y3B13rI.gif

Last edited:
Back