Mog's Tent
FFXIV
Salvae Celeres
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Symphony
PNIBz95.png

Here are the entries for the game screenshot Hallowe'en Costume Contest. There are some great ideas here so thanks to all those who participated.

Special thanks to Six and Mitsuki for creating the layout displays for the screenshots.

#1:
OC2ZvCz.png

#2:
zko4VBi.png

#3:
tKHzuAt.png

#4:
oZ0GAtm.png

#5:
BIIDPZA.png

PRIZES
1[SUP]st[/SUP] Place: 1 GP + 150 Gil + 200,000 FFXIV Gil + Coloured Username
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Place: 100 Gil + 100,000 FFXIV Gil + Coloured Username
3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Place: 50 Gil + 25,000 FFXIV Gil + Coloured Username
Participation: 25 Gil + 5,000 FFXIV Gil
Poll Voters: 15 Gil

Voting for #1.

The Aery, right? xD Great spots. Love the first one with the minion and the headpiece, and the second one with the lighting shot is great.

I voted for number 1 too.

I love the angle of the minion in the first pic along with the excellent lightning-filled scene on the broomstick. Great stuff :lew:. Of course, they're all great and fit the theme perfectly.

#2 GMV but #4 was sooo close. those costumes were outstanding. the only reason i was able to pick was cuz #2 included a witch hat. i wish i could pick both :gonk:

My vote goes to number 5! The background is actually really cool. Fits the theme well. Where is that? Also that facial expression... haha :)

So like... maybe I didn't read the sign ups or something but I thought this was a real life Halloween costume contest....xD Aw, now I wish I could have entered but ah well. For me it was really between 2 and 4, but 5 also gets a nice mention because of the haunted background as well. I think 2 is really good because Kira's character looks like she dressed up really well, XD and I love the witch hat so much and the fact it matches her bustier. I also really like how the first image has the pumpkin minion looking at her and I love how the 2nd image is also pitch black to get that Halloween feel and her face kinda looks menacing. It was a hard choice because Mits has a super nice first shot. I would vote for all three of you if I could but in the end, I am going to give my vote to Kira.

#1 - Churning Mists during stormy weather! Kudos for that choice of setting and how the final piece is composed, because that vicious lightning bolt is a lovely touch, along with the witch's hat, the broom and the ominous glowing blue staff. I'd certainly lock my doors tightly shut come Halloween if I hear reports of this person roaming around the skies.

#2 - Pumpkin minion is like "you don't look like the other witches" and Seven Rivers' response is a curt "oh shush. I have the hat and all. I like this Bustier and I don't need to wear a conventional witch outfit and have the crooked cane to Malefic II your arse into compost!"

You should keep that look, Kira. Glamour the witch's hat permanently onto your head as Astrologian, because it strangely fits with the purple Bustier and it's overall a unique outfit. :8F:

#3 - Is Harly Mystile here trying to twerk again, but gave up before the camera could take a shot? Like, why am I seeing his derriere again, as delightful as it is? Well, he looks vicious at least, given the axe and the vague Joker look. I'd buy this grumpy guy with the horns as some sort of slasher movie villain. Except...why is he is also doing what looks like a "I'm so sorry, senpai" kneel in front of the camera? :olivia:

#4 - Mits. You look too bloody happy to be a witch. Your character is taking her broom out for a test spin and she's enjoying it too much. It's a gorgeous couple of shots though, especially the close-up one under the starry night sky.

#5 - I think this one gets my vote. I believe the background is Haukke Manor, which is what I would have picked as a screenshot setting too, because it's perfect for this occasion! I love Salvae's facial expressions in these shots. That close-up look of pure terror in the first, followed by a haunting vacant expression the next...as if she's suddenly been possessed by whatever voidsent denizen is lurking within those bloodstained halls.

That was a really tough choice, because every shot has its own funny quirks and merits. I chose #5 in the end though for the purpose of this voting thread, but I loved them all. Good work, everyone. :D

It was between 1 and 3 for me, but I went with 3 for the simple reason that it made me laugh when I first saw it. The lightning in the left image is so...glorious. Such a great model.

[HALLOWEEN '15] COSTUME CONTEST
RESULTS

1[SUP]st[/SUP] Place: randomrosso
Prize ~ 1 GP + 50 Gil + 200,000 FFXIV Gil + Coloured Username

OC2ZvCz.png

2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Place: Six & Galadín
Prize ~ 35 Gil + 100,000 FFXIV Gil + Coloured Username

zko4VBi.png

BIIDPZA.png

3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Place: Harlequin & Mitsuki
Prize ~ 20 Gil + 25,000 FFXIV Gil + Coloured Username

tKHzuAt.png

oZ0GAtm.png

Congratulations to our winners and a big thank you to all who participated and made this competition eventful!​

PLEASE NOTE: Due the the reconstruction of the MogShop and Gil system, the forum gil prizes have been reduced and will be delayed for a few days. Voters and the participation award has been set at 15 Gil which will also be handed out when everything is back up and running. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back