How many days have you subbed for thus far?

Linnaete

sus
Staff member
Editorial Staff
Veteran
Gil
Andre the Adamantoise
Chocobo Egg
Accessory (Head)
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Chocobo Egg
FFXIV
Aoife Linnaete
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
None
The number of hours you've clocked up in the game is one thing, but what about the number of days you have subbed for (not counting any free month trials you have had, though feel free to mention them)?

If you're not sure where to find the number of days you have subbed for, it should be listed in both your character screen as you're logging in, and on your Mogstation account page.

Go on, let's see how the number of days you've clocked up under your account compares with the number of hours you have poured into the game as listed in Gal's thread! :yay:

240 days (8 months), with 30 additional days of free trial

390 days and then the 30 days for the trial, of course. :lew:

So for me it's currently at

270 Days then of course the Free Trial of 30 days and then I used the Two Weeks grace period during the 4 Million Accounts Event back in February of this year. (It's also set to renew for the next 30 days as I've already charged my Crysta account ahead of time)

Subbed for 210 days.

Missed out on my month's free trial due to internet connection issues (I had a sad :sad2:) but I made use of the free login period during February, which is really when I started playing.

So given that I've now played 848 hours over 224 days (or 5,376 hours), I'm running at an average of 6.33 hours of playing time in per subbed day.

I'm at around 200 days, if I recall correctly. I suppose that doesn't include the free period... but yus.

Soo much wasted time ^_^

Back