Veteran
Gil
Rinoa Heartilly
Squall Leonhart
Tifa Lockhart
Jenova
Moogle
Cactuar
So I adore this series (shut yer fuckin mouths) and I sadly cannot get it nor a xbox one, but the game looks great. especially since Cortana is coming back.

is anyone else a fan on here?

Very much so. Well kinda! I always get a little bit excited about Halo games as I grew up playing them. Honestly though from what I've played of Halo 5's campaign and multiplayer over the last few months... meh.

I will be honest but Halo lost its charm when halo 4 came out. I was super excited for halo 4 and it disappointed me to hell. I am hearing very good things about Halo 5's multiplayer and I really do want to buy the game soon. I just have other priorities right now including university, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and then Xenoblade X in December. If I play Halo 5, I want it to be soon ish, but I am in no rush to buy it after the disaster that was multiplayer in 4. As for campaign, it is generally, what I love about Halo and I can say for sure that Halo 5: Guardians does not look that impressive in terms of campaign. Halo has always been Chief's story, and I am hearing that Locke takes much more of the spotlight, which is disappointing. Honestly, I am disappointed with what has become of halo. The designs look bad for the armour ever since 343 took over, halo 4's characters remained subpar, and the villain was very disappointing towards the end. With Halo 5, I am not expecting much in terms of the campaign. 343 have exaggerated it to hell, saying it is the longest halo campaign and double the size of iv. Errr, right, is that why people already beaten it in 8 hours? I would not rush to get halo 5, and I am a big halo fan, so that is saying something. I will never forget the day I bought the LE of Halo 4 and when I got home, the campaign was so good but then just fell flat, and as a bonus, the multiplayer was beyond horrible.

I haven't played a Halo game religiously, nor been a huge fan of one since Halo 3 did it's work on me. I played it non-stop and took breaks for college, food, sleep, and basketball; that's it.

I tried getting into Reach and Halo 4, but I just couldn't I think once you find a game you hold in such high esteem, everything after pales in comparison. I didn't even try to play Halo 5, so I doubt I'll get around to it. I'm still in Call of Duty mode, so Halo has definitely taken a back-burner to that.

Back