Hey all

JosephJoestar

Gil
I've been here a few years ago but I found the site again and I'm hoping to stick around now. I hope to talk soon!

Welcome (back)! \o/

Hello and welcome back to the forum! If you're looking to also get back into FFXIV, you'll find that we have an active and vibrant FFXIV community here. We even have our own Free Company all of the details to which, you can find here! We're always on the look out for new members and players so if you've any questions or are interested, feel free to send either Harlequin, Mitsuki or myself a message. We'll be all too happy to help!

Thanks again for rejoining, I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun.

Welcome to Final Fantasy Forum! We appreciate you on joining our community. Please feel free to post anything related to the series. Hope that you stay active and enjoy the forum. Any question feel free to ask the staff member.

I'd love to play again but I don't have the free time. I'll remember if I ever pick it back up though!

Hi, welcome! Glad you found us again. If you have any question, feel free to message the staff. :)

If you ever find that free time to play, you're more than welcome to join us in Eorzea!

Welcome Welcome! Enjoy your stay there! If you have any questions at all, please let us know!

Back