Tifa Lockhart
FFXIV
Aerian Elcarus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Can't seem to find a decent version BUT this is the demo Mitsuki

Also for those wondering this is a demo version and SE have said nothing on a VR version of the game as yet.

VR seems like it would be so very nauseating. Honestly I'm not sure what the appeal is. Also XIV of all games... haha.

I was about to make the FIGHT TITAN IN 1ST PERSON ZOOMED ALL THE WAY IN joke, but they were already one step ahead of me and a good chunk of the video is me gazing at his gorgeous groin.

If they ever decide to make FFXIV VR-compatible, your extra dose of extreme nausea will be when the frame rate on the PS4 drops dramatically for whatever reason. :edd:

I was about to make the FIGHT TITAN IN 1ST PERSON ZOOMED ALL THE WAY IN joke, but they were already one step ahead of me and a good chunk of the video is me gazing at his gorgeous groin.

Lol. Do you realize...this post made me get out of bed at 6 a.m (and I just went to bed four hours ago) because I couldn't stop chuckling in my bed and was itching to replying something. I hate you sometimes.

This VR thing looks horrible. Sorry @.Mosh but I don't see the appeal. =P I'm addicted to FFXIV, but I guess not enough to immerse myself like that. I already have enough VR experience in my dreams, crafting and all that.

Can you imagine ACTUALLY crafting in VR it drives you nuts now it'd finish you for sure if it were the case lol

Not really sure SE will invest the whole team in developing this for VR would take massive time away from further development of the game so it may be a while off yet.

This looks silly with a game like Final Fantasy XIV. Interesting demo but it looks very exhausting to try, imo. I cannot see myself ever trying this if it sees the light of day.

Back