Aerith
Mog's Tent
FFXIV
Salvae Celeres
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Symphony
I haven't been playing this game for as long as the majority of you lot; joined back in February on the cusp of the free subscription incentive and have 210 days of subscription payments under my belt.

So, being a level 2 noob I wasn't prepared to see the 793 hours worth of gameplay Steam has me down for. Had to translate that one for myself; turns out that's a little over 33 days. 33 DAYS...and that's assuming I'm playing for 24 hours straight. Tragic to have the realisation that I have no life pushed in my face like that! :lew:

Got me thinking, as bad as that is, how many hours do the rest of you have sunk into the game? Time to spill the beans and let the rest of us know how much this game has ruled your life! :grin:

1,400 hours roughly, if memory serves me correctly. :hmmm:

Divide that by something and mathematics and err...yeah, round about 58 days in total of my life flushed down the toilet. I hate myself and I hate you all. :<

I'll mark that down as 2 whole months then, because I may have a wide margin of error with my vague recollection of my hours.

Which is why I don't use Steam. =P But according to Steam, I have around 400 clocked in, I think.

But for real? I have no idea. A lot...? Not that I was playing every minute of the game when I'm logged in! I've been playing for 2 years minus 6 months break.

Not back on the game yet so I cannot tell my hours accurately, however I started playing in May towards the middle or end. I was invited that month to play and ever since I had this huge dedication to get to endgame to play with my friends even if I had to kill myself by doing boring as hell fetch quests. They were right, this game sucks you in, and you get an addiction that you can't fight. It is going to be really sad to admit this but after all that time playing despite my break now, last time I checked I had maybe 33 or 34 days clocked up just for the whole summer. I played endlessly to get to Heavensward and erm I guess it was kind of worth it in the end. I don't really know, maybe I would have preferred to go out more. If I could restart from when I was invited, I would cut down on hours of play though. I really.... spent most of my summer sitting on my bed staring at my screen and I'm really quite ashamed of myself, heh. I guess we are all nerds on the inside.....

I stopped playing late August, started in May, and maybe played a good 10 hours a day sometimes. I'm quite insane, but in my defense, it was the summer. That is around 700 hours :(

/playtime

124 days, 13 hours, 6 minutes.

I'm not even gonna try and make excuses. :lew:

I wouldn't have a clue I've just hit 270 days subscribed, generally play for 3 - 6 hours a day so .... yea ALOT of time I also restarted from scratch about 3 months ago when I came to join the FFF Free Company from my old server. So yea ALOT of time sunk into this game, only dipped when I was doing Bloodborne & Dark Souls 2.

Oh well I have children and this is my escape (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

I'm not even gonna try and make excuses. :lew:

:wacky:

My steam says 986 hours (41 days-ish), but I was on PS3 before that. Been playing since it first came out too, so I'm not really... surprised. xD

143 days. 10 hours, 51 minutes. Shave off maybe 10 days or so for my times AFK and you got an accurate number. So about 3,443 hours total. I've been playing since December 2013 too with the occasional hiatus.

I checked my /playtime on the game last night as soon as I got off from work. 104 days, and that's counting PS3 era.

90% of that time I spent crafting and gathering. Add the odd couple hours of crafting and gathering in my sleep (seriously, I've had dreams about crafting and numbers floating in my head like @Bambi - haven't had any dreams about gathering yet, but maybe I will after I'm done with scrips...) and yeah...I'm a gamer, what can I say?

I have like 31 days and some odd time clocked in, honestly thought I would of had a little more.

Whoop, played my 1,000th hour today! When I look at all that, I can't help but think. . . time well spent! :griin:

69 days, 3 hours, 34 minutes aka 1659.5 hours. Oops.

Back