[Halloween '15] Haunted House - Sign-up, character creation, and discussion thread.

I'm sorry, I've been very busy recently- and I forgot. I'll try to get to it before midnight tonight. If I don't, move on.

"NEEE AYEEEEEE BOMB IN YER DINNAR".

Dionysos

Can I pull the curtain back afterwards or is my one action already technically spent? If not then let's just pretend Sexy ignores the shower curtain and I'll fix that.

:hmmm:

I'm trying to decide whether to allow that or not as I would like you to open the curtain. :hmmm:

I guess I've offered some flexibility to other players so far (Gerry Adams phased through a locked door, and I've allowed Hameron to discard items / smash mirrors and take an action).

I guess so long as the interactions aren't miles away from each other and aren't going to advantage you so much then I'll allow it.

For the sake of preventing this from dragging on as long as it may do, I'll allow that since the bath is right next to the tap and the action could be taken at more or less the same time.

So if you would still like to do that, then I'll go ahead with it.

For the sake of preventing this from dragging on as long as it may do, I'll allow that since the bath is right next to the tap and the action could be taken at more or less the same time.

So if you would still like to do that, then I'll go ahead with it.

My thoughts exactly yeah ok I'll do that then. (y)

Just thought I'd say here to warn you all that I might have to hurry up with this a bit.

We've slowed down a bit and it means that we risk not completing this game before Christmas. That's a concern because this was part of the Halloween event.

I'll give a couple of days between each round but then I'll have to be a bit harsher where idling is concerned.

It is easy to forget about the game, I understand, so don't see it as me telling you off if I go ahead without some of you (or if you return to find that a pair of haunted slippers have bitten off your feet or something). It's purely because the game needs to go on and eventually to a close.

Some of you have probably guessed, but it looks like we're turning this event into a Christmas event too...

I just thought I'd say that I'll be opening this up to new players for Christmas.

If anyone has not joined this game but would like to then you may request a character here now.

Soon we will be able to let you join the house. Prizes will be slightly different to those who joined for Halloween, but I figured I'd let other people in on the fun since I can't run another doodle-based game at the same time this year.

For the players currently in the house, I will offer you a chance to create a new character upon the demise of your current characters. I offer this because some of you are literally minutes (or turns?) away from death.

If you kill bugs I shall kill you :mokken: but if he dies next turn then make a Shace Paissa :paissa:

thank god. i thought i missed a turn.

I would like to come back as santa pepe. with his coat too small and his hat too big. he also walks with a large candy cane staff. but only change me if i can stay in the house with Harlequin

Last edited:
Agi will come back except with angelic black demon wings then.

If Sexy Cheerleader meets her end I'd like to return as Douchebag Jock (mentioned earlier in one of Sexy's musings).

Varsity Jacket, same colours as Sexy's uniform of course. :D

Back