[Halloween '15] Haunted House - Sign-up, character creation, and discussion thread.

Ahahaha I love these! He kinda does look like a certain bush, but that makes it even better. Thank you good sir :monocle:.

Awesome! One question though, can you have the ghostface mask cover his face and ears? Also have a knife instead of a carrot? :wacky:

Dionysos you did a stellar job man thanks.

Secondary edits:

So... A bit like this?

xQk9pda.png

you are absolutely amazing. I friggin' love it. :lew:

Awesome! One question though, can you have the ghostface mask cover his face and ears? Also have a knife instead of a carrot? :wacky:

Like so?

Ln2Vxl1.png

If you want anything else altered let me know.

-

It looks so far that we have 8 people playing this. That's quite a good turnout so far. Let us hope that people are still around to control their characters at the appropriate times (characters that are idle for so long might find a ghost creeping up to them!).

Does anybody else want to join? There is still time!

Okay then guys... This shall start soon.

I'll give people a final chance to sign up now, and then it'll start shortly. After the competition starts I might be able to work around it and allow people to join late, but to keep it fair they will have to surrender any survival rewards, etc.

Anyway, if this team is the final team then it still isn't a terrible turnout!

Here is our team so far:

1. Lego Batman (Galadín).

ViAPRMt.png

2. Agi (soulcorruptor)

jIpXsTe.png

3. David Cameron / Hameron (Linnaete)

GgyW2M9.png

4. Iron Man (randomrosso)

CBmGDab.png

5. Sexy Cheerleader (Harlequin)

bF814Iw.png

6. Pepe the Frog (Psycho Supergoddess)

xQk9pda.png

7. Bugs Bunny in a Ghostface mask (Chip n Dale)

Ln2Vxl1.png

8. Louis Walsh (Sprout)

9ey577F.png

-

If you guys want any final edits then let me know. Otherwise these shall be the starting appearance of your characters!
Harlequin - Let me know if you want a particular name attached to your 'Sexy Cheerleader'. No problem if not.

I'll let you all know when the game thread is posted and the event starts.

I would love to join as.... The mischievious, ever denying Gerry Adams! Dar-de-lar-de-darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bombs i' m' dinnar!

Who is Gerry Adams? He is a wonderful, wonderful man who is a political in Left Wing Sinn Fein.

He also happens to be a "Wanker". So... Make sure he looks like a prick! :D

Leprechaun and bomb may help with your sketch!

Good point. :hmmm:

I've just edited the title to make this thread also a discussion thread for this game...

Anything you wish to discuss may be discussed here.

As for my progress on Turn 1... I'm nearly done with it. Just waiting on @Chip n Dale

Bugs seems to be enjoying himself at the entrance right now. I'm impressed with how rapidly everyone has responded to this though. Good going.

Would be horribly ironic if the one character who looks the most homicidal is the first to be killed without doing anything. :ryan:

Well somebody would need to be the sacrificial lamb, to let us all know that something is amiss in this house. So maybe it's him?

everyone's in the dining room, ya'll are stupid. :mokken:

Bugs Bunny sees everyone scatter, and out of curiosity decides to stay where he is while eating a carrot and go into the storage room to see what kind of tools he can use in his latest prank against the evil people that would hurt the most amazing cartoon character ever created.

you mean pepe, right. because pepe is the greatest

Last edited:
I would love to join as.... The mischievious, ever denying Gerry Adams! Dar-de-lar-de-darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr bombs i' m' dinnar!

Who is Gerry Adams? He is a wonderful, wonderful man who is a political in Left Wing Sinn Fein.

He also happens to be a "Wanker". So... Make sure he looks like a prick! :D

Leprechaun and bomb may help with your sketch!

Something a bit like this then?

Awp4ZP4.png

Let me know if you would like anything changed. Otherwise I can fit you in for the next round!

so i wonder how long it will be until the cheerslut dies

:hmmm:

Turn 2 is nearly done.

Do @Costello and @randomrosso still want to make moves this turn? I'llleave it a bit longer in case.

It's good that we're opening up some new floors this turn too! :argor:

I made two moves ( i think)

leaving the library counts as 1, right? and then entering the dining room counts as #2? Dionysos

I made two moves ( i think)

leaving the library counts as 1, right? and then entering the dining room counts as #2? Dionysos

I edited mine a bit btw :lew:

That's fine, no problem!

I'll be posting the results of this turn tomorrow now probably.

Back