Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Hey guys, just a heads up, we will be making changes to the RP section soon. Some of those changes are already in effect (RP clan leaders instead of moderators, for example), but for the most part we're still discussing what we'll be doing with the RP area. We want to minimize the section and a possible move to Spira may happen since it is another form of writing, but we'll see. Again, still under construction. If you have any threads or bio there, don't worry - we won't be deleting anything. Things will simply be transferred to other sections.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If you guys have any suggestions, feel free. We're open to ideas.

I'm curious to see these upcoming changes. I literally just noticed the clan leader change, too.

I'm sure I'll have some input once more information is posted, and/or changes are made.

Briefly talked to CassinoChips regarding the changes and implemented some of his suggestions.

Here are the changes:

-The Reading Room (general) section moved to The Authors as a sub-forum. Sub-forums under The Reading Room deleted. Any threads in those sub-forums were moved to The Reading Room.
-The Mini Sagas sub-forum deleted. Only had 4 threads in it, and it was essentially an 'in-character' one-shot RPGs. Those threads were moved to The Authors.
-The Universal Warriors section moved as a sub-forum underneath The Authors.

Everything else remained as is. Obviously it could use a good clean-up, but we'll leave that to our clan leaders.

Jesse also suggested that we merge this section to Spira. Just need to re-confirm with a few people with the merge.

Edit: Later we might entirely get rid of The Reading Room as per Jesse's suggestion (general threads can be moved under The Author), but I wanted to hold on to it for now until we create a private hub for the clan leaders so that they can have a place to hold their discussions/changes - if it's even necessary. So sitting on this one for now.

Move complete!

The Authors is now called Roleplay Central.

I'm wondering, though, if Story Sages could be merged with another RP sub-forum? Noticed that the most recent thread is from over a year ago; don't know if the lack of activity warrants its own forum? Just my two cents.

Regardless, good decision on what was done. Nice job, guys. ^_^

Wondered about that. I was going to move The Universal Warrior under Story Sages but decided against it due to the amount of threads in TUW. But Story Sages we can chuck underneath TUW then.

Back