Help Final Fantasy X-2 - Help Booth

Vivi-Gamer

Veteran
Gil
Vivi
I see Final Fantasy X as a sub forum for queries, but I thought considering X-2s nature of collecting every damn detail for 100% it really needs its own thread for anyone making the journey to ask little questions about - I find myself asking question even with the official guide and a completion list at the tip of my nose!

So to start of, here is my current predicament:

I am on Chapter 3 (at 47%) and the guide mentions I have to visit Djose Temple to activate a scene with Gippal, who in the end gives you an Al Bhed Primer. I have visited the temple and nothing has happened, just have a guard at the door speaking in gibberish. I was hoping to look up online and see what Primer you receive as I already have a lot and admittedly I took a few months break from the game, so I am not sure if I have already done this bit or not. Is there a list online which clearly defines which Primer number your get for each event. The guide says that if I activate the mission in chapter 3 set as Djose Temple it is unobtainable afterwards - something which is really pulling my goat about this game. So any advice would be appreciated. No doubt I'll be back with more moments where I get stuck like this, the completion percentage of this game is unbearable, you should have to experience a game with your nose in a guide like this.

I may be wrong on this as I'm getting ready for class here. But if I recall that scene right it should be before you start with any of the stealing of the uniforms to get into the Syndicate, also I believe you need to have unlocked the desert digging side quest and did some digs there. I also further believe you can't teleport to the temple zone itself rather you go to the moonflow and walk to Djose temple. That's about all I can recall off the top of my head atm now.

I think that might be in chapter 2, where you get the costumes for Guadosalam - giving BeLanc a massage...

i just cant can't seem to find it, but if I knew what Primer number you get for this encounter I might be able to narrow it down.

New question:
On X-2 there is a sidequest, where you have to raise publicity for a group in Calm Lands - By going across all of Spira and telling NPC's about the group. I did this through out the game and found out on Chapter 5 I had 70 points... I need 400+ to get a Mission Complete in the chapter. I have used a guide since CHapter 5 and asked every person on the guide but I still only have 290 points. Any advice?

Alright so I just beat Final Fantasy X-2 (HD) with 99%... not 100% - The reason being I did not succeed with the PR sidequest.
Before NG+ I did the following:
- Everything Else which adds to a Percentage.
- Chose Youth League
- Completed Via Infinito & beat Trema
- Got the Mascot DressSphere (Through Youth League Cup)
- Completed Shinra's Bestiary & Got THE END Garment Grid

I believe I have don everything I can. I am on New Game+ Now. What I need to know is alternative ways to get Percentage. I know there is choosing New Yevon this time - What are all the moments where you get additional percent through that? I cannot see one guide which just covers the moments in NG+ where you choose the other faction.

Are there any otehr little moments scenes I can get alternative routes with? I just tried letting leBlanc and stooges reach the top of Mt. Gagazet first but I didn't get 100% with that. The only ways I know hwo to get addtional percent are choosing Rin as the culprit in the case in Chapter 5 & this time choosing New Yevon over the Youth League from my last playthrough. I'm nearly there, help would be appreciated!

Back