Build-A-Member
Mogrinch
FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Which of the four seasons do you anticipate the most?

It's between fall and winter for me, but if I really have to choose one, then winter. I love the cold and snuggling with my family.

Mitsuki, copycat.

Fall and Winter have always been my two favourite seasons. Sometimes I prefer Fall due to the gorgeous colours, and sometimes I prefer Winter because of the holidays. It really depends on my mood, but I think they're tied when it comes to my favourites. ♥ Love them.

Mine used to be Winter, but then I started driving and now I really dread the snow.

My favourite is now between the other three. I actually can't choose! I love the Spring because you can see and feel Summer approaching day by day. I love Summer because of the heat and (on average) more hot and sunny days. i love Autumn because of the scenery and the fresh cold in the air. Hell, I still love Winter because of the clothes and Christmas stuff, but it's just that dread of snow really (even though I love snow when I don't need to drive anywhere).

Bloody hell, what a mess lmao. I love all the seasons :monocle:.

I know Rich Uncle Pennybags and Chip n Dale love the Winter because of the materialism that comes with Christmas. Always thinking of that cash :britt:.

Summer can go straight to hell for so many reasons. Worst season ever invented. Winter isn't as bad, though the cold can be an arse (even with insulated walls, and let's not mention gas bills) and any chance of snow is enough to put me off.

So it's between spring and autumn. I honestly cannot think of anything nice to say about spring. It's just...there. It's the Hufflepuff of the four seasons. I'll opt for autumn. The scenery is prettier. It means the allergies of summer are more or less over and done with for another year. Autumn usually marks the start of something new, fresh and exciting, be it a new academic term or career path for a lot of people. My birthday is in November, so I'm naturally an autumn girl.

I love winter!

This year was actually amazing because in July it snowed, which was the first time in over 30 years that it had done so here. It was also the first time I'd ever seen snow, period... I felt like a child! Haha. Though it only stayed for like a day or two unfortunately. Also there's just something amazing about waking up at sunrise and going for a run with the ice cold morning breeze

I also like autumn because of how pretty everything gets >.>

Mits, you live in southern California. Winter for you is a balmy 70 degrees with a light breeze. :mokken:

For me, it's either spring or fall. Once I get tired of the heat of summer, I can't wait for it to start cooling down. Then once I've had a nice week or two of 20 degrees and seeing three feet of snow on the ground, I can't wait for spring.

Summer, because in Ireland it's the only time we're likely to see the sun and the odds are still quite steep at that. If we do have a spell of lovely weather though, it's like everything comes alive; people are more cheerful, music is pouring from every car window and everyone is having a great time since it's one of those infectious kind of buzzes.

I don't usually go abroad for the summer so I also love the season since I get to spend a lot of quality time with family and friends.

I'm a winter child so it's obviously winter for me. I just love the cold weather more naturally anyways. Hate the heat I get more heat prone so tend to get more sick or irritable or both just due to the heat. I also just feel more alive and awake with the cold, then the fact that I love the snow. The three years I lived in Upper Michigan to see what they did with winter carnival on the campus was really interesting and outstanding at what seeing what they could do with the snow.

I really have a strong love for the fall/autumn season. The leaves falling, hoodies, pumpkin flavors, the weather, I love everything about the fall season <3
And Spotify music of Autumn based music just fits the overall "feel" of the season.

Personally, I like the fall. Where I live, the summer is just so muggy. It's brutal. The fall is nice and cool. Not too hot, not too cold.

Spring I guess. We don't really have fall anymore, it kinda just goes straight from summer to winter, and I really don't get along with the extreme heat or extreme cold (not that cold gets truly extreme here in the southern US, but below freezing is cold!), so spring. Doesn't hurt that my birthday is in spring so I usually get cake then. :P

Summer!!! Beach, swimming, sun, warm weather, no heat bill in my house, girls in bikini's... ;)

HAHA I'm all about the late nights, and good times! Bring on that Summmmmmmertime!!

I suppose I'd have to say autumn, primarily for Halloween. I love the colors of the outdoors and I can wear my sweaters and light jackets. It's a nice reprieve from summer since they can be relentless in Texas. This year was of the variety where spring just kinda happened for a couple of weeks before heading straight into heat and humidity. I just want my jack-o-lanterns.

My favorite season of the year is fall. I always liked the nice and breezy cool weather. I have never been a fan of winter because of the blizzard storms. You can't barely do nothing but to stay at home and watch tv.

Yesterday the high temperature was nearly 90F/32C outside, and the humidity was like 1000% - My kid played in the pool. I did not. We still went inside both equally wet.

Summertime is just the worst. I hate it. And it drives me nuts when people are like "sO yOu MiSs ThE sNoW?!>!" No. :grumpy: Where I live the summer & the winter equally suck. But to be honest, if I didn't have to drive in the snow, then winter would be fine in my books. It's got a beauty to it when the snow first falls on the trees - it's serene. Plus the Holidays! But the Summer? All I think about are the bugs.

Spring is okay but everything is kinda brown, dead and mucky from the winter, and near the end of spring it's getting into those summer temperatures so it's just... :xP:

Ah, but Fall. The colors, the temperature, the hot apple-cider... :griin: If I didn't have fall allergies it would be perfect.

Last edited:
Autumn. It's not too cold, it's not too hot, it's usually just right. Winter comes second place, though sometimes with all the rain and snow, you sometimes get locked inside for a couple of days or even a week, and you just become trapped.

Summer is the worst. It's just sweaty torture and everybody just becomes more stressed, snappy and moody. Hate it.

Spring is my favourite season. Mostly because there are many things about the other seasons I don't like.

Summer is just too hot, especially since I play tennis on weekends - we're supposed to call matches off if it hits 35 degrees (Celsius) but on court it feels so much hotter even if it's 30 >_<

Winter is too cold. I hate getting up in the mornings when I'm so warm and comfortable in bed. And as much as I like rain, having to go out in it is not as fun.

That leaves Autumn which is OK - the heat from Summer is still on and off where I live so we can still get pretty high temperatures. Spring works out better as things are starting to warm up after the Winter. That, and it's also my birthday in Spring so that trumps over Autumn :P

Back