Staring deep into your soul
Veteran
Gil
Chocobo Egg
FFXIV
Wynona Niruton
FFXIV Server
Lamia
I hope Until Dawn gives you nightmares. Hope you have a good one, you evil git. :hmph:

Hapy birthday may your cake go unspoiled but you eat foul sushi. If you get lost dimension may the traitors elude you and give you a bugger of a time at the final segment. May you at last have many more birthdays to come and more cakes to enjoy.

Happy Birthday, Rich. =] Hope the day is well spent with lots of Let's Plays and a birthday cake to boot!

Today the Sproutling becomes a Green Bean! Happy B-Day man, best of wishes for the coming year. :cake:

Happy Birthday Sprout! [hope project zero ghosts don't come around tonight ;')]

Aw, congratulations, Greeny! I hope you have an amazing day and a birthday cake made out of Chinese food. :D

@Rich Uncle Pennybags - Until Dawn was out of stock everywhere I went lmao. Still, I've ordered it for next day delivery off Amazon so...soon :monocle:.

@soulcorruptor - I hope they traitors do elude me ha. Means the characters were crafted well :nerd:. I can't waaaait to play it.

@Mitsuki - Cake is something I don't want to see again! Ate a huge chunk of it and literally want to vomit lmao :lew:.

@Galadin - Sorry Gal, I couldn't figure out the alt code for the i lmao. Still, thanks a lot for the birthday wishes :).

@shivas - Speaking of those ghosts, I went to see Sinister 2 today. Surprised how much I enjoyed the movie and everybody was leaving the screen talking positively etc. I recommend :).

@Six - The plan was to have chinese tonight! I had pizza hut during the day though and it turned out to be too much lmao. Friday though! (I'll make sure to add some icing while I'm at it).

@Snoopy - I wasn't found by a fence, as the damn bear suggests, but on a plate. They couldn't eat me 'cause they were all watery eyed, so they decided to adopt. To this day, they look at me with hunger in their pupils.

Thanks everyone! My day of pizza, ghosts and way too many sweets/cake has been amazing :).

Happy birthday, Deku. You may now have one day in peace without Al or soul bullying you!

Happy birthday, Deku. You may now have one day in peace without Al or soul bullying you!

Danke Adri :ryan:. I did have one day without bullying from that crafty pair. I'm sure it's being bottled up by them though ready for tomorrow :s.

Weird. People I know hate Sinister 2. :watching:

Happy birthday, Rich. Sorry to hear Until Dawn was out of stock, but you come to expect that from brick and mortar game retailers these days. :monster:

Weird. People I know hate Sinister 2. :watching:

Happy birthday, Rich. Sorry to hear Until Dawn was out of stock, but you come to expect that from brick and mortar game retailers these days. :monster:

You'd think so, but we welshies tend to play with mud rather than games, so you don't expect the games to be bought :s. Why is there a Game store then? 'cause the welsh own the store too! :wacky:

I was expecting Sinister 2 to be decent at best, but it was actually alright. A step up from the first. The family was interesting (mother and twin sons) and the concept is a bit more original than the usual ghost stories. Meh, maybe the screen was full of people with bad taste lmao.

Happy birthday, Sprout!

May you find fertile soil and grow into a healthy vegetable.

I hope that the hilltop cow called a truce for this day, to return to dastard villainy next moon.

I hope you've had a great day regardless.

Yo dawg, happy bday.. Love you greeny my boy.

Haaaaapy birthday, Sprout! I'm a day late :gasp:

@Dionysos - The hilltop cow was always watching me...sitting a few seats behind in the cinema and wearing a little kid's mask in Pizza Hut. He didn't come in for the kill though, so all in all a solid birthday :monocle:.
@Shu - Thank you mah homie :ryan:. Shall see you around!
@Nazca - Not a problem! Another happy birthday has perked me up after work :lew:. Danke!

happy birthday!! :monster:

Back