Lightning Returns Lightning's Rewards... Ran Out

LovingOfLightning

Blue Mage
Gil
I was never one for playing online as I preferred the solitary experience.
So I've been enjoying Lightning Returns for ages, and finally realising the advantage in conclusion the story gets in Normal Mode.

However... Because I procrastinated... When I logged onto the DLC, most of the diary and features had been ended!

And worse (Though lesson learned) even the Yuna costume available with X/X-2 HD wasn't recognised!

Well fuck my life through a hole in a dreamcatcher backwards!!! :mandi:

lol!

So here is a thread to throw sympathy, laughter, pity and advice of what I could possibly do next!

Being insular and cutting yourself off from society as best as you could was cool once!

That really sucks. I've had that happen before with games.

All I could say is to contact Square or Sony, but that's probably not going to get you much help. Sometimes they do though.

I used to only have dial up so I do feel your pain.

That really sucks. I've had that happen before with games.

All I could say is to contact Square or Sony, but that's probably not going to get you much help. Sometimes they do though.

I used to only have dial up so I do feel your pain.

Thanks Madonna! I'll look into it, but to be honest it hasn't ruined the game for me.

Wow, that is kind of shockingly short-term support for a game, especially one as low-maintenance as a single-player title. And technically they are still planning on releasing a PC port! Of course, it'll probably have all DLC baked in, but still.

Back