Mog's Tent
Tifa Lockhart
FFXIV
Aerian Elcarus
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Wow I really have been doing this for a while now, ever since the old MSN Chat days. Back then I had MANY characters. But now I have thinned the list.

Kane Elcarus (Active), Aerian Elcarus (Active), Haunted Elcarus (Deceased), Krystal Elcarus (Deceased), Ceremon Elcarus (NPC), Hades Elcarus (NPC), Stacy Ravensfield (Active Story), Alex Rayheart (Suspended), Dreyan Ekenheart (Terminated), Vyra Ekenheart (Deceased), Sarantha Shadowraven (NPC), Elsa Neverlong (NPC).

There are others but these are the main ones after I rebooted the Dentarius realm back in 2013. I started the Elcarus family in late 2000 and after several years in MSN Chat and 3 of the most active rooms in the Rp servers I needed to take time out to collect myself, lots of RL and RP conflicts, alot of wars and alot of bad blood between myself and several other typists. Still I took out quite a while, from 2005 to 2012 with a brief return in 2006.

When I set up the website for a reboot of the realm. Elcarus Mansion. I know links aren't allowed but it kind of fits here right?

I decided to streamline the entire thing by creating a cataclysmic event known as the Dragon Wars that took out most of my character base and allowed me to reboot with a smaller active list. I kept Kane and Aerian as my primary characters and killed off or relegate the rest to an NPC standing.

I also recently found a second RP player for the realm and using that I am now rewriting alot of the murkier and less remember able history of the realm to make a more fluid and sense based world. This is the active Elcarus Mansion RP right now.

Kane Elcarus

Mother: Nelliah Elcarus
Father: Ceremon Elcarus
Homeland: Dentarius
Race: Demon/Vampire
Mate: Not Known
Height: 6′ 7”
Weapon of Choice: Long Bow and Katana
Hair Color: Long just above shoulder level, Dark Brown.
Element: Fire

In legends it is said every dog has their day, that those who are least known in the beginning often become the most well-known and notorious by the end. For Kane Elcarus this was perhaps true, his arrival in Elvera began the legacy of the Elcarus’ that will span the ages to come.

Every real legend is usually; built by one and held together by many, the one who can say he held biggest part in the Elcarus legend is Kane Elcarus, the fearlessness of the peacemaker of Elvera is a legend in its own right, but for Dentarius and his family Kane is the one with all the real ability, his ability to fight and protect is both unparalleled and unmatched.

The half demon half vampire son of Ceremon and Nelliah Elcarus, born in Dentarius the second of three triplet children born to Ceremon. Kane grew quickly and grew very powerful, his magical abilities exceed his fathers, his thirst for the balance of good is drawn many say from Nelliah’s love for Ceremon.

Kane is perhaps more responsible for the Elcarus family been held together and waging the reign of complete chaos that ensues the Elcarus name, backed by many including his three brothers Hades, Krystal and Haunted. Kane strives to be with those who mean the most whilst protecting those who seek his guidance, as the true leader of Dentarius, Kane is said by many to exceed that of his father Ceremon, although many would argue that Kane remains afraid of his slightly boisterous and insane father.

Kane is father to Aerian Elcarus the daughter of Queen Ascondia Exaltia, many still consider Kane’s marriage to Ascondia valid although Kane speaks less and less of the heartache that marriage caused him. His daughter was often found travelling with him, on whichever road he chose.

Shortly after his original return to Dentarius his heart was captured by Raven Dubrinski, a faithful and protected soul, Raven will always be a part of Kane and their long standing love, the reason he continues to fight in such a darkened world.

It would be a dark circumstance that would separate Kane and Raven as a plot many believe executed by the Elveran High Council, the result was Ravens death and Kane in return murdering several of the High Council. These charges were never held as shortly after the Dragon Armies chose to wage war on the whole prompting Kane and his brothers to return to the centre of their power Elcarus Mansion. During the decade long war many were lost, when the hours were darkest the realms natural allies aligned with Elcarus blood standing together to finally drive the dragon forces out. It is believed that Dragon Lords are merely biding their time before they attempt another assault on the realm.

The war cost Kane a great deal including two of his brothers, Haunted was killed as the mansion eventually fell beneath the aerial assault of dragons, and Krystal fell defending the evacuation of the village, both brothers are buried in the cemetery of Elcarus Mansion laid to rest beside their mother.

Kane left Dentarius as the war died down, Kane made a name as he wandered and returned to aiding those in need of a hired hand. After almost 5 decades of wandering Kane finally made the choice to return to Dentarius.

Aerian Elcarus

Mother: Ascondia Exaltia
Father: Kane Elcarus
Homeland: Elvera
Race: Demon Hybrid (True roots are unknown)
Weapon of Choice: Bow
Element: Fire & Lightening

Aerian Elcarus was born during a love affair between her father and mother, shortly after her fathers arrival in Elvera. Though it was kept quiet in the early years it has since become widely known who Aerians parents truly are and as such she is often regarded as an outcast or spoilt brat.

She was raised originally by her father after he sent her mother into hiding in the human realm and cloned her to allow the clone to take the throne of Elvera, this didn’t settle too well with Aerian when the truth was inadvertently revealed to her by her teacher, as a result Aerian left the castle shortly after to seek her own fortunes.

Aerian was always a bright child, and also a very mischievous one, she often spent hours roaming the castle seeking to explore its every secret. She is often considered the only person who truly knows what secrets the castle may still day hold. She learned well and she studied very hard to udnerstand the nature between each realm and what they held above the other. She understands each culture to its fundamental basics and as such has adjusted her skill set accordingly to each.

Aerian is strong willed and somewhat arrogant as she makes her way around the realm, she is smart and skilled second to no one in her occupation and as such her skills are widely sought after. Though she is often hunted as much as she is hired, her reputation for escaping the worst of situations has earned her many accolades over the years.

Aerian is also like her mother quick tempered her words often as deadly as her weapons, while she prefers to talk her way through a situation her poor defenceless girl act will only go so far before those who challenge her find out she is just as skilled and deadly as her father, she has grasp on both lightening and fire elemental and as such is can fire arrows of lightening or fire from her bow, she is smart, she is cunning and she lives up-to the name of Elcarus, considered by many an enemy but a friend to even more. Aerian will aid those in need but above all she favours profit.

This frame of thought has also led to Aerian much of her young life alone and she rarely spends time with another for periods longer than her needs require, often her relationships are nothing more than a precursor to the job she is engaged upon. It was rumoured that at the age of 18 she travlled with another female who was caught in a Fifth ambush and subsequently killed, this touched Aerian in a way no-one would have forseen and as such resulted in her destroying the entire Hemerash Village killing everyone and everything around. She was subsequently apprehended by her father and taken home to Dentarius.

Though her last location is unknown, it is known she was one of the last out of Dentarius after the Dragon wars that tore through the city and indeed the Elcarus family Mansion, forcing the Elcarus family to scatter.

And that's where the current Elcarus Mansion RP's pick up. Of course I would love to expand and bring more people into that world so feel free to look around and let me know.

Think I may start adding some of the Elcarus Mansion stuff and dropping it here. Of course I'll have to edit some of it due to the explicit nature me and RP partner write at.

Back