Final Fantasy XIII/Post-game

How to you get to Oerba from Gran Pulse? Can you teleport from Gran Pulse to Oerba or do you have to go on foot?

I want to go to Oerba to do a mission that gives you the Growth Egg for a reward. I need the Growth Egg so that I can get my main team crystarium done faster.

Use Cie'th stones to teleport.

or if you want to walk all the way through then it's through Mah'habara > Taejin Tower

(and yes I highly recommend getting the growth egg!)

Use Cie'th stones to teleport.

or if you want to walk all the way through then it's through Mah'habara > Taejin Tower

(and yes I highly recommend getting the growth egg!)

I went on foot and it was a long journey. I got lost in the cave when heading back to Gran Pulse. I saw lots of red crystal and different enemies. Thankfully the red star on the map for mission 55 that I accepted in Oerba pointed me in the right direction.

Now time to get that Growth Egg!

When should you be farming for Dark Matter and Trapezohedron's? Before the missions or when you get to a certain mission?

oh believe me it'll be difficult even when you've maxed out all roles, I started farming after I've done all missions, but again, it's up to you :')

When should you be farming for Dark Matter and Trapezohedron's? Before the missions or when you get to a certain mission?

This was pretty much the last thing I did, but once you get the strategy down it really isn't so bad. However a full crystarium is always handy, practice the strategy and it shouldn't be too hard, this for me was the worst part grinding this last bit down.

This was pretty much the last thing I did, but once you get the strategy down it really isn't so bad. However a full crystarium is always handy, practice the strategy and it shouldn't be too hard, this for me was the worst part grinding this last bit down.

It's so hard to farm for Trapezohedron's. You have to be really lucky to get one.

Yea the drop rate is sucky but once you figure how to drop Adamantoise easy then it become less of a chore took me about 2 hours to farm all the trap I needed

I just finished the main story and kinda don't know where to go next. I think I will finish all ceith stone mission , and trade some punches with Adamantoise .

Back