Hi I'm Frankie

Mog's Mage

Gil
Hello there! My name is Frankie and my user name is Mog's Mage. (I hope you guys like my user name since i thought about it for an hour lol)

I am new to this community: FFF. Let's see where do I begin??

This is the first Forum that I have ever joined online and am nervous...(sweating here lol) :olivia:(kupo...)

I really love The Final Fantasy Series with a passion and I have been playing the series ever since I got it and cannot stop even replaying the games over and over lol. I get all excited when someone brings up Final Fantasy.

Many people think I am a nerd because I love FF but I don't care. My First game was Final Fantasy 7 and was completely overwhelmed :smiff:with all the cool features and the rpg style. I think this community is so cool, I'm just so glad to have stumbled upon this. Let's see what else about me I can share thats interesting so far I've come up with being a college student and I'm deaf as well.

I am looking forward to making new friends around here and talking about FF. What is all of your favorite FF games? What do you like most about FF? (Looking forward to all of your replies!)

One last thing:

Can you guys help me navigate around the website? such as give me tips and etc... thanks and Kupo!

:freehugs::freehugs:

Hello Frankie, welcome to the forum! My favourite FF has to be VII. Love that game.

When it comes to forum navigation or questions you're always free to Private Message any of the Staff Members for help. Here's a quick break down:

Public Headquarters: Help threads, introductions, site news, competitions, etc.
Final Fantasy: Simple, anything FF game related goes here. The MMO FFs can be found here too along side the Forum's Free Company for Final Fantasy XIV; Gaia.
Gaia: Any other games, computer interest, real life issues and spam goes here.
Spira: (♥) I'll be your host in Spira. This is the creative section of the forum. It ranges from Writing Competitions to Graphics Competitions (and signature/icon requests sections), Fan Clubs, Cosplays and even Music Covers people can show off.
RolePlay Central: Says enough, right? Role Plays are hosted and created here.
Zanarkand: This is basically the forum's archive, you can find old and locked threads here.

Then there's the shoutbox: When you look at the top of the shoutbox there's a sticky note, there's a few interesting and helpful threads linked there.

Any other questions @ mention me, or any of the Staff or send us a Private Message.

Welcome to the forum again! I hope you enjoy your time around here!

Ps. Love the username Mog's Mage

Warm welcomes, Frankie!

Home page, I am sure you have noticed, is where we have all our articles, ranging from Square Enix news articles to Final Fantasy lore. Feel free to give me, or a staff member a shout if you have an article in mind you wish to share and contribute. :monster:

I have difficulty deciding which is my favourite Final Fantasy game these days, because I easily change my mind on a regular basis. I am tempted to say FFXIV, because it has been a blast on a social level, especially when we decide to mess around with fellow FFF folk. But I am also tempted to just settle on my old answer of FFVI, as a game that I feel possesses the purest, most whimsical essence of what drew me to the series in the first place. Then it's probably FFIX, despite how sluggish it feels and how half-arsed the Trance system is.

Nice to meet you Fleur, Thank you for welcoming me. I will keep that in mind about the articles.

I have difficulty deciding which is my favourite Final Fantasy game these days, because I easily change my mind on a regular basis..

I always change my mind as well when it comes to choosing my favorite as well. The series is just too good to decide on one lol

welcome to FFF Frankie! I love your username haha!

oh man I can't even decide on my fave ff game, it's either FFVIII or FFIX, I honestly enjoyed every FF game I've played! (apart from lightening returns because that was a mess)

hope you stick around and enjoy your time around here!

Welcome! Make sure to pop your head in the shoutbox, as thats where alot of us, including me, lurk!

Hey Frankie! Welcome to FFF and all its glory :monocle:. Ahhh, don't be nervous around here. We're all as harmless as puppies.

My favourite FF has always changed between 7-10, but right now it has to be 9. The cast, the soundtrack, the story, the cinematics, the locations...all pretty spot on for me.

Need any more help? Just chuck a pm or post us purple, green and blue staff (or anyone else...I'm sure they're all willing to help :)).

Hello new comer! Welcome to the Final Fantasy Forum. We appreciate you on joining our community. Hope that you stay active and enjoy the forum. Any question feel free to ask the staff member. We have different sections that you can visit such as Final Fantasy section, game section, etc. We also have a fan club section that you can go to if you are interested on joining in any of them. Go and check it out. Enjoy!

welcome an' shit :gmonster:

Hello Frankie and welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay.

Back