Greetings

Azecreth

Chocobo Breeder
Gil
Well, hello all you lovely ladies and gentlemen out there. I'm Azecreth, a college student currently residing in the United States of America. I'm a writer, band member (Trombone), radio host/LetsPlayer, and currently searching for a job to tide myself over for the Summer break.

In terms of Final Fantasy, I've played 1 and 2, as well as that optional dungeon from 2, 4 (the original), 5, part of 7, most of 10, part of 12, Tactics Advance, and Kingdom Hearts 2. I've been a fan for some time now, though I haven't really been that active in the fandom, and I'm looking forward to conversing with people who enjoy the same stuff that I do.

Oh, and as a question that I think I have the answer for, but would rather find out the answer to ahead of time just to be safe, but would there be a problem with crossposting a fic of mine from FF.Net to the fanfiction section here? Not sure if I'll actually do it though, I'm just checking.

Otherwise, glad to be here.

Hi there! I think I recognize your pen name from FFN. Do you have the same pen name there that you do here? :)

Anyway, I posted my fanfic to the writing section, I'd imagine you'd be fine to do the same. Don't take my word for it though. I just joined last night :P

Welcome! Another let's player! There's a whole section over in Gaia (Rocket Town) for that stuff, if you're interested :). And yeah, just chuck your fanfic here for other wee peoples to check out :).

Welcome to the forums, Azecreth. :) Glad to have you on board with us. We'd love to see your fanfic. You can either link or post a new thread over at the FanFiction section.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the staff members. =]

welcome to FFF! hope you'll enjoy your time here!

:lew:

Welcome to the forum! I'll be your host in our creative forum section. :D Any questions feel free to shoot me or one of the other Staff Members a Private Message.

I hope you enjoy your time around here!

Welcome to the Final Fantasy Forum! We appreciate you on joining our community. Hope that you have fun, post alot and stay active. Any questions feel free to ask the staff members.

Welcome to this little corner of insanity, hope you enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the forums buddy. Take it easy and holler if you need anything.

Welcome! Hope you have a good time. Make sure to say hi in the shoutbox

Back