Help GF does not regain HP

avantakiyama

Gil
Hello guys

I'm currently playing FFVIII. I've finished the Dollett raid (I think it was Dollett) but the fight against Elvoret depleted both Shiva and Qutzalquatl's HP levels. By now I'm already back at Balamb Garden but I still can't access my GFs because they haven't regained a single bit of HP. Is this normal. Everywhere I look people say GFs regain their HP quite quickly and all you ahve to do is run around the map a little. I've ran around the map quite a bit but my GFs haven't regained anyhing yet.

I shoud mention that before playing I quickly glimpsed a message about the game not synching right or something.(it was a blink and you'll mistt it moment) Could that have something to do with it. And if so can I fix it or do I have to go all the way back to my last save before this happend (the fight against the TX-something) and play the whole bit all over again?

Love to know.

Thanks in advance

Resting at an inn or Squall's dormitory should revive them. The G-Returner items would do it too but I suggest saving them until you really need them.

It has been a while since I've played the game, but if I recall correctly, GF's don't have their health restored automatically. That is why there are G-Potions and other GF healing items.

If you mean by depleted that it got reduced to 0, then they are dead. So either a g-returner as mentioned above or resting at an inn will revive them. Only if they are not dead does walking help restore hp. Also what you mean by not syncing right, you using a different version other then ps1?

Back