Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
All general discussion to go here, comparing favourites and worsts

If you haven't beaten teh game yet and don't want spoiling, I'd advise hitting the back key :]

Last edited:
Ok, il dive on in on my own topic lol

from what i gather the ''spiral'' repeats iself over and over again, class zero never manage to halt the rursus arbiter and all starts anew. explaining deuces de ja vu. though ive only picked up on this in fragments from the story itself, i actually read that part online. is this explained somewhere, in the records or in game? i only have 4/5 for dr al rascia, i dunno what i am missing or why as im like 99% complete for historical personae, done the majority of the tasks and i know what i am missing task wise, so its not from that. (two tasks that need me to have max str, and recruiting the 5 extra cadets, as well as the one from the armoury that wants me to go to agito tower, and the ones from the crystarium that wants me to capture the imperials during operations that i picked up after so i couldnt do them lol)

also learnining (from the internet, not so much the game itself) That it was rem and machina who broke this spiral.

and who actually IS mother, Tiz and Lean Joker, as these guys seem to be the only guys that know that the spiral has gone on for 600 million cycles (got that part from in game) im going ont he assumption that tiz and lean joker have some sort of connection to rem and machina?

also, gilgamesh vs. machina.... could that fight BE any more annoying?

Ok, il dive on in on my own topic lol

from what i gather the ''spiral'' repeats iself over and over again, class zero never manage to halt the rursus arbiter and all starts anew. explaining deuces de ja vu. though ive only picked up on this in fragments from the story itself, i actually read that part online. is this explained somewhere, in the records or in game? i only have 4/5 for dr al rascia, i dunno what i am missing or why as im like 99% complete for historical personae, done the majority of the tasks and i know what i am missing task wise, so its not from that. (two tasks that need me to have max str, and recruiting the 5 extra cadets, as well as the one from the armoury that wants me to go to agito tower, and the ones from the crystarium that wants me to capture the imperials during operations that i picked up after so i couldnt do them lol)

also learnining (from the internet, not so much the game itself) That it was rem and machina who broke this spiral.

and who actually IS mother, Tiz and Lean Joker, as these guys seem to be the only guys that know that the spiral has gone on for 600 million cycles (got that part from in game) im going ont he assumption that tiz and lean joker have some sort of connection to rem and machina?

also, gilgamesh vs. machina.... could that fight BE any more annoying?

Tiz and Joker actually used to be number 0 and 10 in Class 0 [so now it just starts with Ace (number 1) and stops with Nine (number 9) and continues with Jack (number 11) and finally ends with King (number 13)]

but I have no clue what they are anymore (l'cies? cadets? who knows)
I also have the manga that comes with the collector's edition and it showed how Mother gathered the kids and made them choose their weapon's etc but didn't say anything about what/who she is actually

and oh god yes I agree with you the gilgamesh vs machina fight is the worst [but having an sp accessory helps a lot in finis mode]

!! i have the collectors edition! theres a manga with it? ~*goes to look*

oh shit, so there is hahahaha. il have to go read this right now! (better not be in japanese or im screwed lol)

so was really tired y'day and only managed to read a little of the manga, but i now know how we got aria lol!

im still only 2/3 on her story (and qator bashtar) though i do know that she is his sister as an NPC in Miletesi makes mention of it. Still not sure how to get their stories complete though :/

so was really tired y'day and only managed to read a little of the manga, but i now know how we got aria lol!

im still only 2/3 on her story (and qator bashtar) though i do know that she is his sister as an NPC in Miletesi makes mention of it. Still not sure how to get their stories complete though :/

I wasn't able to get the entries as well, but one of the soldier npcs in Ingram said that Aria looks a lot like Qator's dead sister :-(

i think aria IS the 'dead' sister, and im gunna assume the missing entries for both these confirm that.. just not sure how to unlock them... unless its just as simple as a scene from the history i havent watched yet(!)

i think aria IS the 'dead' sister, and im gunna assume the missing entries for both these confirm that.. just not sure how to unlock them... unless its just as simple as a scene from the history i havent watched yet(!)

you can find all the historical personae entries here: http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Rubicus/Historical_Personae

it's still unclear but:

attachment.php

and her entry says:

At the brink of death, Aria felt a strange sensation. Instead of the fear she expected, she felt as if she had found something that had long been forgotten. At an early age, she was separated from her father and lost her brother. Even the woman who raised her was not her birth mother. Although she could not recall any memories of her family members, she still felt a void in her heart due to their absence. She tried to fill that voide by using Qator as a replacement for her missing family. And so with her life slowly fading and her mind clouding, one final phrase rang quietly and gently through her heart. "I finally... found.. it."

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 8.00.44 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 8.00.44 PM.png
    84 KB · Views: 333
im pretty sure she isn't now ive seen the entries, turns out thats what i was missing to complete the historical personae for them both, there's like, 2 or 3 scenes to watch. looks like he just takes her in...?

i got 5/5 for dr al rascia today as well, not sure what scene picked that one up for me though lol

only thing i am missing now is that l'cie stone in agito tower and 3 or 4 monsters

also i got a portal and it took me to a one on one with gilgamesh, except i didnt have a choice who i could take, i was expecting a full party fight. and it chose king for me, who is way under levelled v______v as if i can be bothered levelling everyone up!

im pretty sure she isn't now ive seen the entries, turns out thats what i was missing to complete the historical personae for them both, there's like, 2 or 3 scenes to watch. looks like he just takes her in...?

i got 5/5 for dr al rascia today as well, not sure what scene picked that one up for me though lol

only thing i am missing now is that l'cie stone in agito tower and 3 or 4 monsters

also i got a portal and it took me to a one on one with gilgamesh, except i didnt have a choice who i could take, i was expecting a full party fight. and it chose king for me, who is way under levelled v______v as if i can be bothered levelling everyone up!

I spent an entire day leveling all the kids up haha! those gilgamesh portals are the only way to obtain the best weapon for your characters! (but i suppose it won't matter once you reach level 99 because all of them has strength limits)

i only have two at level 99, deuce is 74, seven i think is 71, then it drops to queen and rem mid 60's everyone else is like 35/45 ish lol

toooo many to level up

also, got fucked over in agito tower :/

i only have two at level 99, deuce is 74, seven i think is 71, then it drops to queen and rem mid 60's everyone else is like 35/45 ish lol

toooo many to level up

also, got fucked over in agito tower :/

the only method that worked with me in agito tower: Rem (with quick draw level 3) + fire BOM II. (ultima didn't work well with agito tower i was surprised to be honest)

i dont think i even have ultima (or meteor)

how do i get them>?

yeah i guess i shoulda figured id need to magic my way through it. off to level rem it is then!

Holy: Dominating the Dragon's Nest (Finis difficulty)
Tornado: A Fog-Laden Foray (Finis)
Quake: Operation Breakthrough [Clear the SO in the room with the Taurus Horn monster.]
Ultima: Earn 150k SPP
Meteor: Colonel Faith's Revolt (Finis)

the easiest way to earn SPP is to do either operation breakthrough or operation demolition, both have infinite enemy spawn, keep it overnight and you'll gain loads of SPP

shiiiiiiit 150k SPP. Dont think i will be getting ultima any time soon lmao

oh nm, i just read about leaving the ps4 on all night

i was doing the demolition one to get spp commander, so yeh i think il leave my game going on that one at some point.

Quick question folks. Is it worth leveling up the Eidolons in this game or is it a complete waste of time? I can't imagine the pain it's going to be to level up that Golem...:facepaw:

Quick question folks. Is it worth leveling up the Eidolons in this game or is it a complete waste of time? I can't imagine the pain it's going to be to level up that Golem...:facepaw:
Waste of time imo because on the hardest difficulty level you can only take one party member on most missions. And well...the Eidolons most of the time require a life to be sacrificed just to be on the field for a short amount of time.

Need to get back to this game, i've been slacking some and just send my team off on those sop or w/e where they get trained and haven't been back to it in a long time atm.

Waste of time imo because on the hardest difficulty level you can only take one party member on most missions. And well...the Eidolons most of the time require a life to be sacrificed just to be on the field for a short amount of time.

You might as well never level them up at all then if they requires a sacrifice to summon them for a short period of time. I just can't seem to find a good purpose on doing so. That is the worst thing that Square Enix has ever done to a Final Fantasy game. It is the worst way to summon the Eidolons. They should of kept the regular summoning conditions by using MP.

That is the worst thing that Square Enix has ever done to a Final Fantasy game. It is the worst way to summon the Eidolons.
Is it truly that bad though? The way I look at the situation, if I was to associate the title with a theme, death would take the cake for me. It's a reason why some people wear tags, because otherwise they would be completely forgotten as if they never existed. So summons requiring a sacrifice makes sense to me because it would fall in line with the death theme.

One more thing, within the storyline, there is at least 3 times where a character or more has to die during a mission to continue on the plot.

Back