Poetry Written In Tribute To The Remake

LovingOfLightning

Blue Mage
Gil
I've written more poetry about other things and to be honest... I didn't think to look to see if there was a space on the forum for my poems!To rectify that, here's what I wrote last night about the recent news from E3.VII IN FORMATIONThe story longThe journey of my life eventsAround thisAll those faces met and lostThose connections of a passing kinshipUnited by fans of the storyThat's inadequateIt's more the playersOf it's experienceThat's still deserving justiceThe people of it's lifestyleMany other stories followedThe best people who chasing themManaged to avoid rubbleAnd even when nothing leftTo hearts pushed own copiesOf the Fantasy to their chestThe assessment and rising increase of valueThrough a movement of historyBefore today's ink driedIf not an electronic pulseI remember theirs who ignored as stupidAll my attempts explaining storyWhen point objectiveInternal revelation through stories experienceAdd this with historyA life story even ifA long playing record stuckFocus on the storyThen investigate the seriesThen increase the wayFor realityThen dare to face greatest jobTo remove pieces from a universeAfter heating mouldedInside a gripCrushing of ironThe story that stirs theObserver to obsess to ordealGenius many gentle many grander manyWorld record attemptMeteor strike enactment testAnd most of the populationDropped to their knees and sobbed"I believe in Jesus!"And the rest of the populationDropped to their knees and sobbed"I believe in the Company!".

Last edited:
Back