Another newbie :B

Shadowfax

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Hey guys, just joined up. This place seems pretty cool/active ^_^

Im Shadowfax, and have been a fan of Final Fantasy XIII since 2012 when I first played it. I am a huuuuge Lightning fan and recently got lucky enough to meet her voice actress =D I've played X and XII, but I would love to play the latest game out. But alas, I have yet to aquire an Xbox One or PS4 xD

I also love playing the Elder Scrolls series and Red Dead Redemption.

Look forward to chatting to you all =)

PS: Moogles are awesome.

Welcome to the Final Fantasy Forum! We appreciate you on joining our community. Hope that you have fun, stay active and post alot. Enjoy the forum!

welcome! I've also joined recently and this place is rad! hope you enjoy your stay :-)

Thanks for the welcomes guys! :)

This place does seem pretty cool. Been looking around the graphics sections and it's great to see so many talented graphic artists!

Welcome to the forum! Skyrim, and Red Dead Redemption are also personal favourites of mine. :lew:

I hope you enjoy your time around here. If you have any questions feel free to send one of the Staff members a Private Message.

Wow. IF you think XIII is good you really need to go back and play 6,7,8 and 9! Welcome. Be sure to say hello in the shoutbox on the main page

Thanks for the welcomes :) Yes, I really want to play X again and have heard nothing but good reviews about 7, 8 and 9. My partner is a huge 7 fan so I am sure i'll be made to play that at some point ha.

Moogles are indeed awesome ;)

Back