Hayabusa Graphics

Raiiyokuu

Guide of Misery
Veteran
Gil
//////

Felt like making a thread again.

I won't bother you with text. Here's my stuff.

//
SIGNATURES

Some stuff might be over-sharpened, I'm toning that down on my recent works.

Listing from newest to oldest

9kezH2j.png

ORIGINAL IMAGE / RENDER

hmcRquy.png

small sig version
bKkFd0H.png

ORIGINAL IMAGE FOR BOTH FILES

6NKdkQO.png

ORIGINAL IMAGE

aLmEiUG.png

ORIGINAL IMAGE

R4bCM5O.png

ORIGINAL IMAGE

KBPBvGV.png

v2
v8jnw3l.png

ORIGINAL IMAGEShttp://s22.postimg.org/xb77xsrnl/these_lies_render_by_xxxkira_d8ocio2.png

RTsDmgV.gif

y2BKwTh.png

9DToBno.png

ELiw42j.gif

v2
WCgzM0z.png

Last edited:
Wow. :ryan:

9kezH2j.png

Stunning piece. I love how you touched up on the colours of her hair, and the image as a whole. People would say it's too empty, but I think it's very elegant in its simplicity. It kinda reminds me of Coco's work in the early days.

hmcRquy.png

Again, stunning piece. I think it's safe to say you found your resources as you're making good use of them, and making an image look "complete", stunning with the right sharpness, and colours. This is my favourite signature you've ever done in all honesty.

aLmEiUG.png

Love this one too, again, simple, but very pretty. I love the feather (I'm pretty sure it's a feather?) behind her. I wasn't too keep on the middle focus at first, but without text it doesn't bother me too much. Lovely colours and again, simple yet elegant.

Great idea to include the renders you've used. I may do that myself as well. It gives artists a very nice piece of insight!

Really like the colours and the simplistic design, the lines on the right are particularly well done. The piece does seem a bit blurry to me though with a general lack of sharp focus around the focal point.

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to seeing more of your graphics.

Looking good, Raul. Interesting renders you've been snatching lately! :lew: My only personal suggestion would be sharpen it up just a little (sharpen it, don't sharpen it, now sharpen it! :lew:) and maybe add some orbs of colour for that pop effect. Again, that's just personal taste.

Nice one, keep posting them! Inspiring work lately!

AtLsJRB.png

Original Art by Jasmin Darnell //

I hate that I mostly only know how to make feminine shit these days...

But it's so easy to work with.

(Then again, I do make a lot of sigs for dem gals of mine)

Last edited:
Absolutely beautiful, raul. adore the colors. and that pink feel to it is so feminine. i like the textures/fractals you used, too though. they're well placed and well adjusted. great render placement, too. one of your best pal :ohoho:

AtLsJRB.png

Very nice! I would've added some more cool tones to balance it out myself personally, and perhaps sharpened her face a little. Love the size you went for, it's a very attractive piece to look at. You should update more regularly, you've gotten so much better, Raul. Props. =]

Back