Multiple Platforms Fallout 4

Setzer Gabbiani

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
Bethesda officially announce Fallout 4, reveal dated June 14th at E3 2015.

Dust off those Pipboys because we're going back to the irradiated wasteland as Bethesda has officially announced Fallout 4. As we all suspected they'll be holding a world premiere at their E3 Showcase on June 14th @ 7.00pm PST.

This will be live streamed through YouTube and Twitch, so no need to make the pilgrimage to California. Pre-orders have begun for Fallout 4, which is releasing on PC, Xbox One and PS4. Trailer shows in-game footage.

The official Fallout 4 website is now live although it's rather spartan and will likely remain so until the world premiere event later this month. It does have a teasing trailer due in an hour, as well as a concept art backdrop of a garage, power armour, a dog and a rifle.

“We know what this game means to everyone,” said Game Director, Todd Howard, “The time and technology have allowed us to be more ambitious than ever. We’ve never been more excited about a game, and we can’t wait to share it.”

All aboard the hype train - free Nuka-Cola beverages will be served shortly.

Source:
Fallout 4

I am really excited for this. I have loved the Fallout games.

I have always been fascinated by post-apocalyptic societies, and I am a huge fan of disaster movies.

War. War never changes.

I'm excited, especially as I'm playing through wastelands 2 currently, it's really got me in the mood. I really hope they make good use of the dog companion.

It's indeed good that they're focusing on current gen, so the game doesn't have to limit itself to work on last gen hardware. I would really like if the game featured some more unique areas in addition to the nuclear wasteland. Something similar to the irradiated swamps from point lookout in FO3. You know? Show us how the centuries of nuclear fallout(pardon me) have affected the plant life as well. It would be a good way to keep the areas in the game fresh and interesting.

Fallout 4 Gameplay Footage Confirms Game Starts Pre-Launch, Shows Off New Character Creation

As expected, Bethesda’s entire E3 press conference led up to the Fallout 4 gameplay demo right at the very end. It was a very exhaustive and extensive gameplay demo, and it showed us that, in a first for the series, the game will begin before the launch of the nuclear bomb, which ties into the reveal trailer that we were shown off recently, which alternated between the world pre Fallout and the world post Fallout.

We were also shown a new, highly powerful, and flexible character creation system, which has you just move a cursor to any part of your character’s face, and change it to your liking. Todd Howard confirmed that the game will let you play as a female as well as a male, contrary to recent rumors that claimed the character would only be male. Both characters were also voiced.

They also confirmed that the game is running on a next generation version of the Creation Engine, featuring full physical rendering, and volumetric lighting.

Stay tuned, and we’ll have more information for you shortly.

http://gamingbolt.com/fallout-4-gam...s-pre-launch-shows-off-new-character-creation

Fallout 4 Features Base Building, Weapons Customization And Crafting

Bethesda really are going all out with Fallout 4. The newest title in the cult favorite series will feature base building, allowing players to salvage scrap and materials from all over the world, and use it to build an entirely new base for yourself and your dog, however, you want, wherever you want. As your base grows and begins to thrive, you will begin to get more and more people show up, such as weapons traders.

That’s not all, though- this level of customization is also available elsewhere, as Fallout 4 will also feature weapons customization, both for yourself, and for your base. You can even modify your armor and equipment, and as with everything else, this is done via an amazingly easy to use and accessible UI.

Fallout 4 will feature ‘great combat,’ Todd Howard promised, that works in first person, in third person, and lets you use a new and much more improved VATS.

Fallout 4 is out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Stay tuned for more coverage

https://youtu.be/SH8HGslrINU

http://gamingbolt.com/fallout-4-features-base-building-weapons-customization-and-crafting

Update

BEST BUY LISTS FALLOUT 4 PIP-BOY COLLECTOR’S EDITION FOR $119

The Bethesda E3 conference just wrapped up and while we got the announcement that you can get a real Pip-Boy as part of the Fallout 4 Collector’s Edition they didn’t give word on what the Collector’s Edition inculded or the price point.

We found that BestBuy.com has listed the Collector’s Edition at $119.99.

Included in the Collector’s Edition is the Wearable Pip-Boy, Pip-Boy Pocket Guide, Vault Tec Perk Poster, Robco Industries Stand, Capsule Case, and Game and Collectible metal case.

Fallout4_PIPBoy_Edition_ESRB_1434323636-1024x647.jpg

fallout4_xone_frontcover-SWISS-01_1434323714-793x1024.jpg

http://www.gamerassaultweekly.com/2...-fallout-4-pip-boy-collectors-edition-for-119

Last edited:
Fallout 4 - New Collector's Edition in Australia

Are not you in the struggle for Pip Boy Edition of Fallout 4 gotten , but absolutely want to celebrate the release of the highly anticipated RPGs with a genialen Collector's Edition?
Maybe you have a different collector's edition the chance. Because it seems like there will be another collector's edition with the fancy name "Nuke Pack", which sold exclusively by EB Games in Australia is .
The Fallout 4 Nuke Pack will contain the following things:

• Steelbook​
    Steelbook
  • 37 x 10″ Print​
    37 x 10 "print
  • Vaultboy Mini Bobblehead​
    Vaultboy Mini Bobblehead
  • Lunchbox​
    Lunchbox

Whether theseA Collector's Edition will find their way to Germany, is not yet known. We'll keep you up to date if there should be something new.

https://translate.google.de/transla...-neue-sammleredition-in-australien/&edit-text=​

Back