[Birthweek 2015] FFF Member's Choice Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
VOTE: Wanderer of Time (FFVI)

I'm very fond of Crisis Core and its soundtrack but Wanderer of Time is by far the better song.

Come on guys, we only have a two more battles to go after this one, don't have me decide the winner on my own here! :wacky:

I'll extend the voting period of the semi-finals and finals to 2 days instead of one so you'll get plenty of time to make up your minds!

I didn't even see this pop up or I thought I voted, ​Wanderer of Time

RESULTS
BATTLE 1

• Wanderer of Time (FFVI) = 2
• Why (FFVII: CC) = 0

~ Wanderer of Time (FFVI) goes forward to the Finals ~

BATTLE 2
24 june 2015

1,000 Words (FFX-2)

VS.

Suteki da Ne (FFX)

Voting closes on the 26[sup]th[/sup] June 2015

1,000 Words, I like it cause it has a faster pace, and doesn't have the slow feeling that Suteki da ne gives

This is a tough one, tbh. I really like both songs but I am going to go with 1000 words since I listened to it much more.

Oh my god, hands down, Suteki da ne. It has so much more of a romantic feel and the lyrics are far deeper in my opinion. I love the traditional Japanese air as well.

RESULTS
BATTLE 2

• 1,000 Words (FFX-2) = 4
• Suteki da Ne (FFX) = 1

~ 1,000 Words (FFX-2) goes forward to the Finals ~

END OF SEMI-FINALS ROUND

SONGS ENTERING THE FINALS
Wanderer of Time (FFVI)
1,000 Words (FFX-2)

FINAL BATTLE
26 june 2015

Wanderer of Time (FFVI)

VS.

1,000 Words (FFX-2)

Voting closes on the 30[sup]th[/sup] June 2015

VOTE: Wanderer of Time (FFVI)

This is easily my favourite Final Fantasy song in the entire game series. It's gentle, yet strongly emotive and incorporates one of the finest themes Uematsu has ever composed.

I love wondering of times without the vocals... but it is good with the vocals.... however I have to do 1000 words

Wanderer of Time is simply too beautiful for words and 1000 words cannot compare. Final Fantasy Vi's music is damn good in general, and I do not think Final Fantasy X-2 beats the mystical feeling of Wanderer of Time. As much as 1000 words is a beautiful song, it pales in comparison to Wanderer of Time. I had to listen to both songs again to decide my vote here.

Wanderer of Time, ​1000 words had it's last 1000 words

RESULTS
FINAL BATTLE

• Wanderer of Time (FFVI) = 4
• 1,000 Words (FFX-2) = 1

WINNING SONG FOR BIRTHWEEK 2015 SELECTED BY MEMBERS OF FFF GOES TO:

Wanderer of Time (FFVI)

Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote, this has been the smoothest Member's Choice event I've seen because of it. Thumbs up to those who also posted their reasons, they made for some fun reads!

Those who voted will be getting 1 BWP for overall participation and a complimentary 10 Gil per vote.

[BIRTHWEEK 2015] MEMBER'S CHOICE EVENT IS NOW CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back