Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
FFF Voices

That's right. We're bringing back the FFF Voices this year. Are you excited? In order to make this competition as fun as we can we need as many people to enter as possible. But wait. All voices must be sent in anonymously. Make sure to read the rules before participating.

This is a closed thread. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this competition and how to enter send a Private Message Six.

OFFICIAL DUE DATE: FRIDAY, MAY 29TH.
Voice clips sent in after the due date will NOT be accepted.

How does it work? Well, it's fairly simple. You pick your favourite line from the quotes listed below, you record yourself (vocally) saying the quote, and you send it in!

Rules:

- SEND YOUR VOICECLIP TO SIX.

- Do not give away your own voice clip. Whatever uploading site you use - put it on private (if you'd like you can also EMAIL Six your voiceclip, PM her for more info). If a private setting is not possible, remove the clip as soon as you've gotten the OK from Six.

- Voice clips only. Videos will not be included in this competition.

- You must use one of the following quotes:

Option 1 - Final Fantasy VII: Cid Highwind

I want you to know that I didn't dislike him. Gotta admit he was a strange dude. Just when you thought he was cool, he'd go and do some damn fool thing. And when you thought he was smart, he'd show how stupid he was. Everything about him from his movements to his speech were kinda odd.

Option 2 - Final Fantasy VIII: Irvine Kinneas

Sharpshooters are loners by nature... We hone our instincts, pour our whole being in a single bullet. The pressure of the moment... An instant of tension... That's what... I have to face alone...

Option 3 - Final Fantasy IX: Kuja

Peace is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past... Though we hope for promising years. After shedding a thousand tears, yesterday's sorrow constantly nears. And while the moon still shines blue, by dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue.

Option 4 - Final Fantasy X-2: Yuna

So much has happened! And I'm sure it's only the beginning. Through the smiles, tears...through the anger, and the laughter that follows. I know that I will keep changing. This is my story. It will be a good one. It all began when I saw this sphere of you.

Option 5 - Final Fantasy X-2: Paine

Another flawless victory.

SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back